Prince's death was OD

danowood

One problem with RX (non-recreational) painkillers is that if you use them long term your body becomes addicted and your brain 'manufactures' pain to make you think you need more and more painkiller. It's a sad downward spiral, and not the fault of the person who's become addicted.

• Thank You 1

I was fortunate enough to have met him during the LRC tour. He was very nice to me. I drove him in a nice stretch Lincoln from the private airport in Milwaukee to his performance. I thought it was gracious that when I picked him up he remembered my name. 

I was fortunate enough to have met him during the LRC tour. He was very nice to me. I drove him in a nice stretch Lincoln from the private airport in Milwaukee to his performance. I thought it was gracious that when I picked him up he remembered my name. 

Very cool! 

One problem with RX (non-recreational) painkillers is that if you use them long term your body becomes addicted and your brain 'manufactures' pain to make you think you need more and more painkiller. It's a sad downward spiral, and not the fault of the person who's become addicted.

Yes and it's getting to be a big problem as much as Heroin has become.  Many are sold on the streets  

Yes and it's getting to be a big problem as much as Heron has become.  Many are sold on the streets  

Yes, those Heron's can be a nuisance!  Have not seen any sold on the street here in Pit yet. Whistle

• Thank You 1