Equipment fire extinguishers

maytag

Never know when you might need one. The newer Halotron may even spare your electronics.

Every hifi systems should have one.

20161021092057686.jpg 

• Halotron I extinguishers, like carbon dioxide units, are "clean agents" that leave no residue after discharge. Halotron I is less damaging to the Earth's ozone layer than Halon 1211 (which was banned by international agreements starting in 1994). This "clean agent" discharges as a liquid, has high visibility during dischage, does not cause thermal or static shock, leaves no residue and is non-conducting. These properties make it ideal for computer rooms, clean rooms, telecommunications equipment, and electronics. These superior properties of Halotron I come at a higher cost relative to carbon dioxide.

• Thank You 3

A buddy of mine in FL has had 2 electrical fires...no make that 3. 2 of them were stereo related! In the last fire, he tried to use a fire extinguisher but for some reason it failed and he got his hands pretty burned up. Makes me want to look into getting one of these Halon extinguishers. did I spell that right? where am I? wtf

A buddy of mine in FL has had 2 electrical fires...no make that 3. 2 of them were stereo related! In the last fire, he tried to use a fire extinguisher but for some reason it failed and he got his hands pretty burned up. Makes me want to look into getting one of these Halon extinguishers. did I spell that right? where am I? wtf

Maybe one for your buddy also- as a gift..