FNG in Southern Az

The-site-does-go-down-every-now-and-then,it's-being-updated

Every Now and Then???   I think you are being generous. I counted 4 times yesterday. Coulda been 3 but then I'd be being generous. :)

Agreed Perry.  

It was frustrating for me yesterday when I had a nice 20 minute typed answer ready to go for Loner_t's question on 
"Recommendations for a 7.2/9.2/11.2 Processor"  post.  Suddenly the site went down and I lost my research. Brick wallBrick wallBrick wall

Good news is that a fix is in the works with our administrator.  Hopefully sooner rather than later.  
Hang in there my new CarverSite friend.  I'm confident the unveiling will happen in the very near future.Thumb up

It was frustrating for me yesterday when I had a nice 20 minute typed answer ready to go for Loner_t's question on "Recommendations for a 7.2/9.2/11.2 Processor"  post.  Suddenly the site went down and I lost my research. Brick wallBrick wallBrick wall

It would be really nice to read your thoughts on the matter.  

Thanks all, My music tastes start with Heavier stuff (Judas Priest, Hell Yeah etc... ) and I loves me some old Motown (I have to since we get one 5hi7ty old radio station out here on the border with some mariachi crap thrown in. As long as it aint country, I can listen to it.

Give this guy full membership for that. Full stop. He's OK. 

Thanks all, My music tastes start with Heavier stuff (Judas Priest, Hell Yeah etc... ) and I loves me some old Motown (I have to since we get one 5hi7ty old radio station out here on the border with some mariachi crap thrown in. As long as it aint country, I can listen to it.

Give this guy full membership for that. Full stop. He's OK. 

Perhaps, after being anointed a member and the secret handshake ceremony, Perry would not mind Country. face20.gif 

Bonzoro,

I used to live in Bisbee. Radio stations were rare, at least the US ones, so I finally got X-FM. It was as good as I could do, since I drove all over the Southern part of AZ. Where did you end up at? 

Bonzoro,
I used to live in Bisbee. Radio stations were rare, at least the US ones, so I finally got X-FM. It was as good as I could do, since I drove all over the Southern part of AZ. Where did you end up at?

Cool, I was just down in Naco Friday Night. I live in Hereford. Small world bro

My work partner, Terry R. lived in Hereford. We worked the area for the phone company central offices. Saw just about everyone of them. Those were some of the good years.

Welcome Perry !!!

Please post some pics of the Close & Play - I haven't seen one in eons !!!!!!

emteeth.gif 

Can't show you yet B-Man, she's going through an upgrade. Ever seen a Kenner put out 300 WPC????????????