CARVER site! Mobile

Featured System                

Carver audio forum, free Carver manuals, Carver audio information, Carver audio repair, Carver specifications, Carver modification, Carver upgrade, Carver amplifiers, Carver amplifier, Carver amp, Carver home audio, Carver hifiNow Playing

NOW PLAYING: Bass Test - Big Room Club MIX by DJ Pon-3
             Carver audio forum, free Carver manuals, Carver audio information, Carver audio repair, Carver specifications, Carver modification, Carver upgrade, Carver amplifiers, Carver amplifier, Carver amp, Carver home audio, Carver hifi
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

This happened just now - jumped nearly out of chair
DingmanOffline
#1 Posted: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 4:45:46 PM(UTC)

Send to facebookSend to DelisciousSend to StumbleuponDigg thisSend by emailSend to Addthis
Dingman

Groups: Member

True~
Finished up that C-1 BillD mod last week and have moved it up to the "best test" system I have. It's a variety of units, depending on what's needed but currently FLAC into C-1, into a couple of Marantz monoblocks, to a set of old Isobarik DMS speakers.Phones

This system sits right behind me when I'm here at the computer. So, I'm still testing this C-1 and sat down for a post on a TFM-25, and put on Sgt. Pepper for tunes.Whistle

The song "within you without you" came on and when (george?) started hitting some sticks together, I really thought for just a second someone had snuck into the house, and up behind me and banged some boards together!! Scared the crap out of me - jumped in my chair.Muhahaha

Wow! I've never placed these speakers for imaging and the C-1 didn't have tone controls on or holo-anything. Just flat.

I know the beatles recording are nearly always great SQ, but I'm gonna have to tip my hat to the C-1 BillD'd.Dancing Impressive. 
Rss Feed Atom Feed