LP Albums for doing demos. Whats your favorite ?

Ar9Jim

Vinyl Is Final.  Many people who have run cd`s for years when they first hear Vinyl on a good system are amazed. I always clean all my records on my VPI 16.5 as well as a new inner sleeve and a new outer sleeve.  Don`t want the mold release agent on my stylus. I have to agree with Mike on almost all of his album choices. I would also include Meddle by Pink Floyd as a demo.

• Thank You 1

These recommend disc are a great help guys!

This morning I'll take the 1 1/2 hour drive over near Chicago, and check out the collectors show that AJ has posted about. 

AJ and myself plan to meet at the record show today. Looking forward to seeing him again.. Wonder if Dano is going? I'll send him a PM..

Thanks again. 

• Community Admin
Epilogue:  I enjoyed meeting up with Jim yesterday at the Hillside Record show. 

What a ZOO it was.  I don't think I've ever seen it that busy/crowded.  The vendors always spill out into the hallways, but there were about 2x the usual people/buyers there.  Nearly every vendor was selling their wares 1/2 price getting cash flow for Christmas, I suspect.  And to be that busy, on a Bears game day... (people must have known they were going to lose).

Jim and I picked up a few things, and it was a great day to meet up with another super member. 

Epilogue:  I enjoyed meeting up with Jim yesterday at the Hillside Record show. 

What a ZOO it was.  I don't think I've ever seen it that busy/crowded.  The vendors always spill out into the hallways, but there were about 2x the usual people/buyers there.  Nearly every vendor was selling their wares 1/2 price getting cash flow for Christmas, I suspect.  And to be that busy, on a Bears game day... (people must have known they were going to lose).

Jim and I picked up a few things, and it was a great day to meet up with another super member. 
It was a packed house for sure. Must have been a acre of vinyl. Enjoyed meeting with AJ again. Very good day for a couple of Carver nuts..