Thanks Greg Garska. Nahash5150

A group of members that all seem to log on in the mornings about coffee time, were chatting this morning and having a good time enjoying each others company, like we do most mornings. One of the members commented on how nice it is to have the site back up and reliable again, and suggested that we thank Greg for his service to the site we all enjoy so much. Couldn't agree more!! Here's to you Nahash5150 our friend ! Thanks for driving this bus through the storm and high winds and keeping it on the road and safe.. We enjoy it very much, and thank you kindly for your service to the rest of us.. Here's to Greg Garska! Who had big shoes to fill after the great RichP, a man who was nothing short of genius.. Great job Greg! Give a shout out to this man if you enjoy Carversite..eusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gif

• Thank You 12

Yep, BIG Thank You to Greg! Thanks for getting us through that web host coup! Considering everything that happened let's all be glad/thankful that only a handful of posts were lost, not the entire archive. Thanks again Greg!

A group of members that all seem to log on in the mornings about coffee time, were chatting this morning and having a good time enjoying each others company, like we do most mornings. One of the members commented on how nice it is to have the site back up and reliable again, and suggested that we thank Greg for his service to the site we all enjoy so much. Couldn't agree more!! Here's to you Nahash5150 our friend ! Thanks for driving this bus through the storm and high winds and keeping it on the road and safe.. We enjoy it very much, and thank you kindly for your service to the rest of us.. Here's to Greg Garska! Who had big shoes to fill after the great RichP, a man who was nothing short of genius.. Great job Greg! Give a shout out to this man if you enjoy Carversite..eusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gif

Very well put Jim. Thank you Greg.

Holy shit! Thank guys.

I'm standing on the shoulders of giants, and just keeping the castle standing. Y'all are the ones who keep the family and the court together.

I also greatly appreciate all of you! Y'all are worth it. msp_thumbup.gif
  • Thank You 3

I have to admit, and I've said this before, that this is the best, most helpful, friendliest site on the net. So thanks to you all for maintaining the awesome goodness that is Carver Site! msp_thumbup.gif