Greetings from OK

Hi folks,

I stumbled upon your site after looking for information about repairing my m1.0t after many years of faithful service.

My fascination with hi-fidelity stereo began back the 70's at a local vendor. I started out with mid-range Pioneer offerings and then Carver equipment arrived on scene, and I was hooked. I took home a C-1 Preamp, m1.0t amp, TX-2 Tuner, and a pair of Norman Lab 432s.

Looking forward to learning more from other enthusiasts.

-Kevin

Welcome to the Carver Loony Bin, where the show must go on!

WRF, DennisMiller55, Nahash5150, Morris, Balok and many other able techs/DIYers abound, who can help. 
  • Thank You 1

Hi folks,I stumbled upon your site after looking for information about repairing my m1.0t after many years of faithful service. My fascination with hi-fidelity stereo began back the 70's at a local vendor. I started out with mid-range Pioneer offerings and then Carver equipment arrived on scene, and I was hooked. I took home a C-1 Preamp, m1.0t amp, TX-2 Tuner, and a pair of Norman Lab 432s.Looking forward to learning more from other enthusiasts.-Kevin

Hey Kevin,

Great to have a Carver Audiophile from Oklahoma!  

From your avatar name, you by chance wouldn't happen to be a boom operator based in Altus, OK would you?

Very cool set up you have my friend.  Pleeease post pics when you can!!  We LUV all audio (& video) equipment here--but are of course partial to anything created by the BobFather.Big Grin

Those Norman Lab 432 speakers are fairly rare.  How'd you score those?  Very cool.

So glad you are now on board the Carver train with us, Boomer.  Let the music play on!!! Party!PhonesParty!

Image result for fastest train in the world

• Thank You 1

Hi Boomer. Nice to have another Okie member.

Count me in too, I am originally from Oklahoma........grin. Lived there until 1993.......grin

• Thank You 1

Welcome to the zoo Kevin !!

Lucky for you that two of your components (the C1 and the M1.0t) are easily upgradeable / updateable and there is a wealth of knowledge about both on this site.

Please post a few pics, especially of the speakers. 
  • Thank You 1

Thanks all for the friendly welcome! Really glad I found you guys. As I indicated up front my amp is down (makes me sad) and I'm very stoked on getting it in line to be fixed and upgraded, so any available mod team members out there let me know please.

I'll work on posting some pics in a later post.

Aslan7, no I am not a boom operator, but I do work for the AF E-4B program, and can appreciate the skills those guys and gals bring to the table.

Again, thanks everyone!

• Thank You 1

Thanks all for the friendly welcome! Really glad I found you guys. As I indicated up front my amp is down (makes me sad) and I'm very stoked on getting it in line to be fixed and upgraded, so any available mod team members out there let me know please.

I'll work on posting some pics in a later post.

Aslan7, no I am not a boom operator, but I do work for the AF E-4B program, and can appreciate the skills those guys and gals bring to the table.

Again, thanks everyone!

Awesome Boomer!  --the doomsday plane!  Very cool.

I went to instructor school at Altus awhile back as a Tanker toad.  I agree totally.   Some great machines and even better folks there!.
Again, so great to have you here! 
Cheers  Beer!
  • Thank You 1