FNG in Southern Az

Greetings everyone..

Just happened across this site and decided to have a gander. I have been into Carver stuff but have not jumped as of yet. I have a pile of Phase Linear Amps but am interested in adding a couple Carver Amps to my collection (M400T, Maybe a Silver Seven, maybe an M-500t), don't know yet. I've built several dozen PL 700B/Ser II White Oak Audio modded amps (with a couple for sale on different sites). And I once changed a light bulb in the bathroom for the ol lady.

I'm retired Navy (Aviation Electronics Tech) plus 4 years Army, Ride Harley's, drink beer, married, live down by the border..... Blah Blah Blah... Looks like a lot of ground to cover so....

Thanks

Perry

• Thank You 2

Welcome to our site! Kick off your shoes, crank the volume and enjoy the music! A lot of info around here! We love photos by the way!

Have fun and stay a while,

BarryG

Welcome to the site, tell us what types of music and bands you enjoy listening to.

PS: my space bar wasn't working either, at bottom of this box it was somehow set to normal, switched it to HTML all seems to be fine now.

Hey Perry.  Great to have you on-board the CarverSite!

Love the intro--and thank you for your service.

Yes, please post pics!  We love them here:

-- While on your computer, hit "post reply" then move your cursor to the top right where the "insert image" icon is located at the top of the letter box.
--browse for your pic on your computer using  the "upload" radio button
--hit insert and wait about 10 seconds
--you will see the "success" message
--feel free to resize the image by messing with the  "width" & "height" numbers
--Then hit insert.

Exciting to have another fellow Carver enthusiast on-board the Carver express!  Beer!
Welcome my friend! 
Image result for fast music train

Thanks all, My music tastes start with Heavier stuff (Judas Priest, Hell Yeah etc... ) and I loves me some old Motown (I have to since we get one shitty old radio station out here on the border with some mariachi crap thrown in. As long as it aint country, I can listen to it.

Welcome to the site, tell us what types of music and bands you enjoy listening to.

PS: my space bar wasn't working either, at bottom of this box it was somehow set to normal, switched it to HTML all seems to be fine now.

Yup, mine did the same.  

Reminds me of an old Warren Zevon song (Linda Ronstadt also covered it) 'Carmelita'. Opening words are "I hear Mariachi static on the radio, and the tubes they glow in the dark..."

BarryG

Does this website crash all the time? I experienced it a few  times already. 
Unfortunately, to the consternation of many, it does.  If you Pray, then perhaps it may not. 

Our site admin, Nahash5150, has kept it going for the benefit of us all.  Applause

The-site-does-go-down-every-now-and-then,it's-being-updated

Every Now and Then???   I think you are being generous. I counted 4 times yesterday. Coulda been 3 but then I'd be being generous. :)