Finally Stepping in to Say Hello....

No More Booting Please....eusa_naughty.gif

Hey CS members.  Just want to say I'm amazed at the amount of Carver knowledge on site.Tons of help/advice given to members.I appreciate you allowing me to become a part of such a great site. Little about me.... Purchased my first Carver system in 1991. Consisting of 2 TFM-42's,C-11, SD/A 450, TX-10 and TDR-2400..All sounding amazing through a pair of Polk SRS 1.2TL's..Over the past 12yrs or so the OCCD symptoms kicked in. also the proud owner of a pair of Silver 9T's, M 200t,1 TFM-15, 2 TFM- 25'S, 1 TFM -45 (looking for another), C-11( BILLD), C-1 stock, C-3,C-17, DPL-33, 3 more SD/A 450's and a Phase Linear Model 3300....Also a pair of Polk SRS 2.3TL's fully upgraded (VR3 Fortress V2).Still a work in progress, eventually would love to upgrade all amps/preamps. Again Many Thanks.....

The Man Cave........20170311202335667.jpg

The New Look..20170311201844587.jpg

Now The Nudes....
  20170311202658323.jpg

• Thank You 17

Welcome Dnspy007, glad you decided to join in on the fun.
Thanks for not making us beg for pictures.
Extremely nice system you've put together, also nice list of other equipment you've amassed
I always say "Too Much Is Not Enough".
Tell us what types of music do you enjoy listening to?
Also what are some of your favorite bands/artists ?
One of our senior member/tech lives in Knoxville, Tenn. Brian : "B-Man"

• Thank You 2

Welcome! Yet another Carver/Polk fan. Amazing how many of us put those two brands together...my first Carver, an MXR-150 with M-500t powered a pair of Polk Monitor 10's. I thought it was the best sound EVER! Maybe you can join us and meet some of us and maybe even "The BobFather" Bob Carver himself in far west NC this September. Stick around!

• Thank You 1

Beautiful system you've put together - welcome to the Carversite. As you've already discovered there are a lot of very knowledgeable and helpful members of this fraternity and the comraderie, like the OCCD is contagious. Thanks for the pictures - tell us about the axe on the wall and the Rottweiler on the table. Glad to have you on board.

• Thank You 1

Doug, after a year of being on the CSite sidelines, we our honored to have you "in the game" so to speak as part of our active forum. You have amassed a wonderful combo of Carver and Polk beauties over the years my friend.  ...& the glass etched Carver/Polk signs add a nice touch.

When those Polk's first came out, I used to drool over the magazine ads showing Dr. Polk leaning on them. I think I even taped a few of those ads up on my college dorm room wall.  Are you running everything at once or do you have A/B speaker switches?  I count 7 speakers up front.  Talk about a wall of sound! Yikes

Tell us about that day in 1991 when you discovered Carver. Dealer demo? Friend's suggestion?

Again, welcome aboard the Carver express--where OCCD runs wild. You'll fit right in. Beer!

Image result for bullet train

• Thank You 1

Welcome, Doug, you'll find a number of us have had or have now Carver+Polk systems. Very nice, to say the least, is yours! 
  • Thank You 1

• Community Admin
Very nice.  You've come a long way on your OCCD journey.  I bet you have a few stories to share.  

Welcome, and thank you for the pics - we love eye candy on this site.  
  • Thank You 1

Ok.,, now I have Polk Audio envy disease... what more will this site give me?  

Welcome aboard and as others have stated.... you will fit right in hear with the rest of us wayward souls ...embeer.gif 
  • Thank You 1

Welcome to the forum. Very nice system you have assembled! I too am a carver (obviously) and Polk fan. I won't bore you with my list of Carver gear, but as for Polk, I have an upgraded set of SDA SRS 1.2's, and a full set of LS (LS70, CS350, LS F/X). I have owned Monitor 10's and Monitor 7's as well. Carver and Polk do seem to go well together.

Welcom, and glad to have you here.

• Thank You 1

Welcome! Nice setup, I lived in Tennessee for 20+ years! I am in Baltimore MD now! My math degree is from ETSU and so is my Masters in Software Engineering!

I am rebuilding a pair of SDA 1b's that I saved from going to the dump!

Sounds like your home brother, glad you found us!

I'll second what Kevin said, I think you would enjoy Carverfest in September!

Welcome and thanks for sharing your photos!

BarryG

• Thank You 1