Sign in to follow this  
Rod H

Weird headline of the day

I don't know about weird, but this weather reporter should find work in daytime dramas:

• Haha 2

Yah, this kind of thing helps so much about us actually believing the news. I saw another shot of rescue worker/citizen carrying a child (maybe 6 years old) in his arms taking through ankle deep water. There MUST be a back story, right?

Invitation anyone wants to experience one for real down here. Next time a cat 3 or 4 comes near me feel free to come down here in Florida.  You better some set of cajones if you come for a cat 5. I'm just about 4 blocks west of the intercostal so if you want to see the surge go for it. Don't bring anything cold as power may be down for a few days, daze? Last year one knocked my power out for 5 days.

When Maria hit Puerto Rico last year it was a cat 5. Cat 5 is where you seriously think about fleeing for a while. You just never know. Katrina quickly plowed through as a cat 2 or 3. Everything changed as she really picked up steam from the hot gulf water.

If I ran out of the path of one the main Carver components can be carried in my car. Could someone help to save my speakers?

30 minutes ago, halfbaked said:

Invitation anyone wants to experience one for real down here. Next time a cat 3 or 4 comes near me feel free to come down here in Florida.  You better some set of cajones if you come for a cat 5. I'm just about 4 blocks west of the intercostal so if you want to see the surge go for it. Don't bring anything cold as power may be down for a few days, daze? Last year one knocked my power out for 5 days.

When Maria hit Puerto Rico last year it was a cat 5. Cat 5 is where you seriously think about fleeing for a while. You just never know. Katrina quickly plowed through as a cat 2 or 3. Everything changed as she really picked up steam from the hot gulf water.

If I ran out of the path of one the main Carver components can be carried in my car. Could someone help to save my speakers?

@halfbaked ,

I think I'll pass,  I'm tucked away nice and safe very high up in this Wasatch Mountain range and will never leave them.

So we never have to worry about such things out here in the Intermountain West. 

Kinda nice that way, no Tornadoes nor Hurricane's up here.  Well, only seldom have tiny tornadoes, no real bad one's.

Turbo

• Thank You 1

Turbo,

Me too. My friend visited last year just before the hurricanes hit FL. His house was flooded. Let's now, two fires, and one flood in the last 25 years. Yes, our winters can be tough, but I wouldn't think of trading it all for total devastation.