Rod the Mod

Weird headline of the day

Might be a great conversation starter with a woman you just met.  "Oh, say, do you stick wasp nests up your vagina"?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, MLB111 said:

Might be a great conversation starter with a woman you just met.  "Oh, say, do you stick wasp nests up your vagina"?

And what happens if she says "yes?"   **))

• Haha 2

Be calm.  Stay cool.  Grab your cell and and say:  "Please excuse me.  It's my wife and the oldest of our 10 kids is sick".  Turn and (as Sk says) run.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Daddyjt said:

88DDEE6C-96CC-44FC-A09B-FAF75BCCC1CD.thumb.jpeg.e16ce0b138d976485c92bccda379d76b.jpeg

Apparently this outstanding Mississippi state rep dick head never heard of Lorena Bobbitt.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, RichP714 said:

a secret breeding program creating alien-human hybrids who can survive climate change.

Naw.  What we really need is a breeding program creating alien-human hybrids who can survive politicians.

• Thank You 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, MLB111 said:

Naw.  What we really need is a breeding program creating alien-human hybrids who can survive politicians.

Neither Sci-Fi or Fantasy has ever been able to conceive of such an amazing creature!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Brian_at_HHH said:

Neither Sci-Fi or Fantasy has ever been able to conceive of such an amazing creature!

...then we're screwed.  

(Recall that many Rodenberry ideas on Star Trek have become real..., (communicator -> smartphone, etc.)

• That Rocks 1

Stickers

4 hours ago, AndrewJohn said:

...then we're screwed.  

(Recall that many Rodenberry ideas on Star Trek have become real..., (communicator -> smartphone, etc.)

@AndrewJohn we have been screwed in that sense since the first hominids gathered into a group.

And yes, Rodenberry, and some of the early Sci-Fi writers were truly visionary - especially given the technology they had to extrapolate from.  Even Jules Verne got many things right.  Sadly, so did George Orwell.

• Thank You 1

16 hours ago, zumbini said:

I kept waiting for Georgio Tsuokalos to appear. ;) 

Tsoukalos-Memes.jpg

I kinda respect this guy, in a weird sorta way, because I think he really BELIEVES this stuff... that, or he’s really, really high all the time😉

• Thank You 1

13 hours ago, Brian_at_HHH said:

L. Ron Hubbard -- Mission Earth

A humanoid super race is colonizing the galaxy. When they get to Earth, it is so polluted, corrupt, and controlled by Big Pharma, they have to send in an engineer to fix everything else Earth will corrupt the whole galaxy.

For me, it was an outstanding read even though most book critics hated the 10 book series. I read it as satire about psychology, psychiatry, Big Pharma, and government corruption and laughed my a$$ off. While there is no direct mention of Scientology, you can definitely see where it came from. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission_Earth_(novel_series)

about 4K pages in the hardcover editions.

• Thank You 4