Rod H

Weird headline of the day

What a concept - think about it - anyone arrested for whatever could identify themself as a young teenager thereby qualifying for a hearing in Juvenile court instead of Circuit or District Court. That equates to a sealed proceeding and no record regardless of actual age and any degree of guilt. Not a bad deal for the wayward. I would expect that more than a few politicians would love to tout how this has reduced crime in their communities.

• Thank You 1
  • Haha 1

Stickers

29 minutes ago, Rockster2U said:

What a concept - think about it - anyone arrested for whatever could identify themself as a young teenager thereby qualifying for a hearing in Juvenile court instead of Circuit or District Court. That equates to a sealed proceeding and no record regardless of actual age and any degree of guilt. Not a bad deal for the wayward. I would expect that more than a few politicians would love to tout how this has reduced crime in their communities.

I'm sure it will be in Congressional committee by uhm, the end of the week. They'll call it The Purge Bill.

• Thank You 2