What are you listening to?

Nahash5150

29 minutes ago, GarciaFan said:

The Baron of Brood... gets all the hot chicks. 

I first heard Chris Isaac on the Fools Rush In movie soundtrack. I've been enjoying his work ever since.  Obviously, he was greatly influenced by Roy Orbison.

Thank you for posting this link!

• Thank You 1

4 minutes ago, Sk1Bum said:

I first heard Chris Isaac on the Fools Rush In movie soundtrack. I've been enjoying his work ever since.  Obviously, he was greatly influenced by Roy Orbison.

Thank you for posting this link!

He's great. I first heard him on the radio in the mid 80's .  Blue Hotel was the tune. ?

• Thank You 1

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sOnqjkJTMaA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i guess i have no idea how to embed lol...supposed to be mj thriller

6 minutes ago, Herbies101 said:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sOnqjkJTMaA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i guess i have no idea how to embed lol...supposed to be mj thriller

You don't need the embed link. The share link will automatically embed provided youtube allows embedding of the video. 

Just hit the share button on youtube, then copy the link, paste the link into the post editor, wait a few seconds for the editor to make the connection, and then hit the submit reply.

• That Rocks 1