*Sneaks in* Boo!

Greetings!

I'm Raven, Hashy's wife. I've had the pleasure of attending Carver Fest with Hashy the last two years and meeting all the wonderful folk there. And have met our fellow Michigander, Retriever, a few times.

I'm glad to be here to meet the rest of the Carver club  :)

• Thank You 6

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rod - LOL yes...yes indeed ;)

It's fun to actually interact with all you guys that I hear so much about. Hashy looks at all you guys as a second family and enjoys the friendship here.

Trav - Awww *blushes* Thank you! Congratulations on the amp! We just sent it out today, so you should get it soon.

Thanks Paul! Hopefully we'll rectify that some day. It'd be great to get some of you guys to Carver Fest next year. It's such an amazing time in a beautiful setting.

Welcome, Raven!

Your husband has been a tremendous help to get me going in my new hobby of electronics. He's always there to bail me out when I get stuck:-)

I really enjoyed Primal - you have a great writing style. I plan to check out more of your work in the future.

Thanks for sharing Greg with us, and let us know if you need anything.

Mark

Greetings Raven, glad to see you come aboard.  It's an honor to have you here as Greg is one our most adored and admired member with his surmountable knowledge in his technical abilities.  Kudos for him encouraging you aboard.  Like Sgt. Pepper says"  we hope you enjoy the show"  14.gif

Thank you Mark :)  I truly appreciate that. In the middle of slogging through a fantasy steampunk rough draft as we speak. Get to create all sorts of pseudo technology muahahah! It's a long haul and knowing there's people out there who might enjoy it once it's all done makes everything worth it.

I'm very pleased to finally meet you. I know Greg always enjoys his conversations with you.
  • Thank You 1

Welcome to the machine Raven!

There's a lot of talent in the Garska family it seems;  I think I remember Greg talking about little ones, but I don't remember how little

Here's a little tidbit I thought I'd impress my 10yr old daughter (Allison) with; turns out she already knew about Auxin, and I got the eye roll

Still pretty cool:

http://www.sumanasinc.com/webcontent/animations/content/plantgrowth.html

Bout time you signed up...LOL! Was going to ask Greg if that was you this morning after noticing your pseudonym. Will be cool to see you around here, and hope to meet you two out here in AZ soon. Wife has the wine and I have the cigars. Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the machine Raven!

There's a lot of talent in the Garska family it seems;  I think I remember Greg talking about little ones, but I don't remember how little

Here's a little tidbit I thought I'd impress my 10yr old daughter (Allison) with; turns out she already knew about Auxin, and I got the eye roll

Still pretty cool:

Thanks Rich. That is really cool! Nature is amazing. I have lizards and fish and they're a constant source of amazement for all of us. Recently, the kids have been examining the different life phases of beetles. Pretty darned neat.

Hey Gal....hope you are doing great! Welcome aboard!

Wayne!! Hope your New Year is going fantastic! And that you're not staying out of trouble...after all, where's the fun in that? lol

Wayne!! Hope your New Year is going fantastic! And that you're not staying out of trouble...after all, where's the fun in that? lol......Just being myself and listening to some Rock. Don't worry, next year you and Hashy are coming up to the cabin for a "ROCK" fest! Happy New Year to you both!

Bout time you signed up...LOL! Was going to ask Greg if that was you this morning after noticing your pseudonym. Will be cool to see you around here, and hope to meet you two out here in AZ soon. Wife has the wine and I have the cigars. Welcome aboard.

LOL Cigars and wine? We're all there!

Glad to finally meet you. Just did some research on sups yesterday - so many out there, it's nuts.

Just did some research on sups yesterday - so many out there, it's nuts.
Yeah most of them are hype, you'll find some of the ones that have been out on the market for over 4 years or so are a little more dependable. There's also trial and error, it just helps if you have a few different people to talk to about them. Being that our chemistry is a little different from person to person, some sups will be inert for individuals with a high metabolism, your body just passes them on.

My wife is more into eastern medicine, herbs, those kinds of things. Can't use her as an example for sups.
  • Thank You 1

:P

Hush you.

n00bs are fun because we know just enough to get in trouble. So by default we're adding excitement. *nods*

Seems you're already on the fast-track to the Sandbox my dear... tongue0015.gif  

:P

Hush you.

n00bs are fun because we know just enough to get in trouble. So by default we're adding excitement. *nods*

Seems you're already on the fast-track to the Sandbox my dear... tongue0015.gif  

Don't do that, Jim's in there. happy0009.gif
  • Thank You 2