Nahash5150

TheCarversite funding account

Thanks Greg for the information and link. " Here's my Dollar " or so they say. My favorite site and glad to help support the camaraderie. You all know what I mean. A bunch of great folks selflessly sharing information way beyond my skill and technical knowledge---But I always learn something and have fun doing so.

• Thank You 2

I made a contribution yesterday and wasn't going to say anything publicly but I need to start working harder on my post count.

Start a DIY thread. You don't have to be an expert. Surely there must be something you want to do with your gear! I posted my first mkII mod here, and I mean my first one ever. Lots of people here enjoy helping...and of course sharing their opinion. face20.gif 
  • Thank You 1

Stickers

Would the Minister of Finance please publish a statement of where we are site-funding wise ?

I am in favor of being proactive instead of "Oh shi7 - we need site hosting funds guys !!!"

With that said - $100 sent to thecarversite@gmail.com

Thanks for everything Greg...

• Thank You 5

Stickers

I second what @madmike46 said.  I would suggest that a 'bump' to this every 3-6 months for the sake of those of us who are near terminally forgetful, and also for us newcomers.   🙂

@Nahash5150, I will get some Canadian pesos to you shortly ( converted, of course).  And thanks to all who keep this place running!

1 hour ago, madmike46 said:

I had been looking at where to donate, didn't want to look stupid asking where to donate when it may have been staring me in the face the whole time 😁

46 minutes ago, Brian_at_HHH said:

I second what @madmike46 said.  I would suggest that a 'bump' to this every 3-6 months for the sake of those of us who are near terminally forgetful, and also for us newcomers.   🙂

@Nahash5150, I will get some Canadian pesos to you shortly ( converted, of course).  And thanks to all who keep this place running!

The engine supports a Donation Goal application with a percentage to goal tracker and everything...but I need a business account to qualify the engine to bind with commerce sites, like Paypal ( PAY YOUR TAXES BITCHES). It's in the works!

• Thank You 1

Stickers