The top 13 songs the CIA uses for torture.

Daddyjt

14 minutes ago, MLB111 said:

Thank you so very much for that.  Now I have that song going through my mind on constant repeat....

Ice pick to the ears doesn't help either. 

Best cure I've found for an endless song loop in my head is to start singing/humming/thinking  ZZ Top La Grange ...

Rumor spreadin' 'round
In that Texas town
About that shack outside La Grange...

Not near as bad...

• Thank You 1
  • Haha 1

• Community Admin

What about:

Anything by Donny and Marie ?

TV shows that tried to be bands..., like Sha Na Na ?

Those drive me crazy.

(Although, I'll give "The Monkeys" some slack for their original work - they got screwed by the networks.)

• Thank You 2

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, drmarka said:

How about " short people"  I forget the "artist" or "torn between 2 lovers" again I forget the "artist"

Like Dennis said, Randy Newman for Short People, and it was Mary Macgregor that sang Torn Between Two Lovers.

23 minutes ago, Nahash5150 said:

Do NOT listen to this...posted ONLY for reference for the whole human race.

I will not click the PLAY button. I will not click the PLAY button. I will not click the PLAY button. 

Ah h3LL...

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Nahash5150 said:

Do NOT listen to this...posted ONLY for reference for the whole human race.

I used to own a nightclub and heard this song a few times a night! It's not so bad with pretty girls bouncing about on the dance floor! :)

• Thank You 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Charlie said:

Iron Butterfly - "In A Gadda Da Vida" - The most overplayed song in history; hours of this will do you in permanently….

Yeah but Charlie, while it is playing you can (in  no particular order); make the bed, wash to dishes, do the laundry, mow the lawn, wash to car and still have a minute or two to listen to the song. 

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Magnaryder said:

Anything from the ‘King of Pedophiles’

ray

+ ∞

Some of my BACA (Bikers Against Child Abuse) brothers & myself were at a bar when the band started playing Smooth Criminal. All of us approached the band, lined up between them and the dance area. The band stopped when we got to the edge of the stage. The biggest, burliest, baddest of us told them that if they played anymore pedophile music, their gear would become suppositories. 

"...bu-bu-but, that's half our songs."

"Either learn some new shit fast, cut your set short, or face the consequences. Choice is yours. You won't be told again."

No more Jackson tunes.

Owner thanked us. Said he didn't know they played pedo-music, and they'd never be back.

• That Rocks 2

On 11/25/2018 at 11:08 AM, BarryG said:

My brothers grand babies listen to this video and song baby shark it should also be on this list lol!

BANNED for posting this !!!!

• Haha 4

On 11/25/2018 at 12:08 PM, BarryG said:

My brothers grand babies listen to this video and song baby shark it should also be on this list lol!

Buddy at work kept singing this over and over for about a week..." torturing " everyone...lol

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, drmarka said:

thank you to D47 and Sbum for helping me out.  I probably should have just looked at the Rock and Roll HOF for their names.

Glad to be of service.