wrf

HP 3468A DMM Karma

I've got a very nice HP 3468A bench top multi meter that isn't being used enough.  Good, basic DMM that will last forever.  Includes power cord and manual (on CD).

Free shipping to US.  If it ends up in Canada, I may ask for a little help on the shipping.

Drawing to be held sometime after 6PM (pacific time) on Sunday August 9.  Open to anybody who promises to use it and has 200 posts.

20150807023325380.jpg 
  • Thank You 6

wOw Awesome Karma!!!

Not in. Very nice DMM, I have used one in the past! I have no need for it! Good luck to all who are in, a very excellent addition to your bench!

BarryG

BarryG

Very generous Karma!  I would love to have it but I know I wouldn't use it nearly as much as some of the people already in so I have to pass.  Not in.  Good luck to those who are in.

This really is an AWESOME Karma Wayne!!! I'm going to have to be IN on this one......as I currently don't have any meter at all. It should come in quite handy ;)

Not in, but kudos on the super-karma. Sunday is now karma-sunday as we got good vibes through several offers up for grabs.

Sweet offer and good luck to those in.

I built this one "back in the day"....(1978-1980)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR37bGsNedyQigsDD4cvfp 

Sabtronics gives you DMM and Frequency Counter kits with more features, better performance and incredibly lower prices $59.95

In please. The Ac powered rig would be just the ticket for my bench, and thanks for the super karma.

I built one from Heathkit in the same era! I wonder where it is! I'll have to see whats in the garage when I get to Tennessee.

BarryG

I see that this unit has 4 wire resistance capability. This is incredibly useful.

I was thinking recently that I could use a bench unit in addition to my ancient Heathkit DMM.

So in.

Drum roll please................

And the DMM goes to OldTexasDog where it will live out its days bringing eclectic tube amps to life.

Congratulations OTD.  PM me your address and it will go out soon.