Carverfest 2016

hewlew1

There are still 2 cabins available this year Watershed 3 and watershed 5 as well as treehouses. Anybody here thinking of attending? Watershed 5 can accommodate about 12 people and a tree house 3 if you don't mind the couch. So who here is ready to take the plunge? Go ahead and ask Greg (Nahash)his take on Carverfest we are all just audio geeks like yourselves. Remember there is a first time for everything. I urge you to become part of a tradition.

Hey guys. I have seen this mentioned a few times but all the links I saw were for 2015 or not available to me.

Can someone link me so I can see dates etc?

Itch

Wish Susan and I could go again this year as we met so many good people and had such a great time last year, but she lost her job so it's a no go.
I would strongly suggest anyone that wants to have a GREAT time attend-you will NOT BE DISSIPIONTED!!

20160531152031272.jpg 

If someone decides to rent Watershed 5 this year, I'd love to rent a bunk in the basement. I stayed there last year and loved it. That cabin has 3 bedrooms plus a basement with 3 pairs of bunkbeds.

If someone decides to rent Watershed 5 this year, I'd love to rent a bunk in the basement. I stayed there last year and loved it. That cabin has 3 bedrooms plus a basement with 3 pairs of bunkbeds.

Did that my first year. Who knew bunkbeds could be that comfortable? Hope you make it again this year. 

My day trip there last year was fabulous! I am really trying to make plans to go at least for a weekend! It's right after school starts up here which makes if difficult! My grandson and I really enjoy meeting everyone, especially Bob!

BarryG

If there are toobes, Kevin and Bill will show up without my persuasion. 

@Travis... Let me talk to them and see if there are enough people for Watershed 5. (I cannot stay the whole 2 weeks though). Perhaps if we can gather 12 C! folks, it might work to coordinate dates.

There are still 2 cabins available this year Watershed 3 and watershed 5 as well as treehouses. Anybody here thinking of attending?

Can I get a refresher course (or a link) in booking and contact information, please? 

Toobs , several folks had tubes!

The Bobfather was packing up, when I visited him! His big tube amps were on the table, I wish I could of heard them! That was Jeremiahs first look at a pair of tube amps! I could tell he was curious!

Hope I can make it again!

BarryG

Did that my first year. Who knew bunkbeds could be that comfortable? Hope you make it again this year.

I'm going...just not sure where I'll be sleeping!

If there are toobes, Kevin and Bill will show up without my persuasion.
@Travis... Let me talk to them and see if there are enough people for Watershed 5. (I cannot stay the whole 2 weeks though). Perhaps if we can gather 12 C! folks, it might work to coordinate dates.

My dates are pretty well open. So I can fill in a 5-7 day spot wherever needed.

Nicole is no longer at the property.  I have Watershed 1 (4 people - Bill, Kevin, Travis, myself) on hold till I talk to Chris for discounts. WooHoo!

Nicole is no longer at the property. I have Watershed 1 (4 people - Bill, Kevin, Travis, myself) on hold till I talk to Chris for discounts. WooHoo!
Watershed 1 is a one bedroom unit ( just in case you didn't know). Plenty of floor space though.

• Thank You 1

Nicole is no longer at the property.  I have Watershed 1 (4 people - Bill, Kevin, Travis, myself) on hold till I talk to Chris for discounts. WooHoo!
Watershed 1 is a one bedroom unit ( just in case you didn't know). Plenty of floor space though.

Argh! I will check tomorrow with Chris and will reserve a bigger place. The lady said it could accommodate 4 people.  Brick wall

UMMM...

ya might take a look at this.... from the other site

Watershed 1 - Jerry & Nikki

Booked 10th - 18th

Watershed 2 - RobertR - Greg & Jenny - and SteveK

Booked 7th-21st

Watershed 3 Open

Watershed 5 Open

Watershed 6 Al & Melody – BrianT – FrankieD & Marilyn

Booked 6th-22nd – Brian 13th-19th – FrankieD & MarilynD 12th-19th

Watershed 7 The Good Son-Eddie - The BobFather

Tentative

Watershed 8 Ed (Sea) & wife (Randi)

Booked 2nd-18th

Watershed 9 Martin & Charlie/Chinadoll

Booked 11th-17th

Watershed 10 Harry - Mark - Shortcake

Booked 6th – 22nd

Watershed 11 George - Janice

Spoken for

Watershed 12 Toymaker clan (James) (DaveS) – Magnaryder (Ray)

Spoken for

Treehouse A - Open

Treehouse B - Bob & Carol Schinske

Tentative

Treehouse C – mike (mbskeam)

Treehouse D - Open

3 Lofts Eric & family- Kingman & Tammy - Don & Terri

Spoken for

• Thank You 1

I had posted in the first post watershed 3&5 are available as well as treehouses. Not all booking agents at watershed have insight as to bookings for the fest which is a definite drawback

• Thank You 1

Come on guys...

how can any of you say to have plans. CF is the best plan ever! 

Raincheck......for now-- I'll be deployed to the other side of the world that month.  It looks awesome, though, from the pics I've seen.  

I always get a kick out of my kid's "virtual world" friends colliding with "real world" friends at various get together's  (i.e. online Halo gaming friends in virtual world meet real live family and friends when they show up at our H.S. graduation party).

Maybe I could do the same here someday by meeting you folks in addition to meeting the BobFather!  

Very cool indeed. 

cabin 5 would be ideal for a bunch of different people as it is the largest on the mountain but also the most expensive, but if you have 6-8 people going in on it the price wouldnt be too bad! for the whole 14 days it cost $ 3200 but split up among a bunch of people it would be much less, plus if you are not staying the whole 14 days it would be cheaper also! these are luxury cabins so they are not cheap to rent but we get a very big discount for CF!!

CarverFest 16 cabin list
888-604-3075 – press 2, Kristi Parker, General Manager or Chris (mention Carverfest group!)
kristi.parker@watershedcabins.com
Coupon code #21736 has been created for our group for Carverfest 2016. Good for Sep only.
Stay 2-4 Nights: 1 Night Free
Stay 5-9 Nights: 2 Nights Free
Stay 10-13 Nights: 3 Nights Free
Stay 14 or More Nights: 5 Nights Free 

The only way to book with this discount is by calling and selecting option 2.. All of the properties that this discount applies to are on the Watershed Resort property.
http://www.watershedcabins.com/
  • Thank You 1

UMMM... ya might take a look at this.... from the other site

Thanks. I will ensure I do not trample on anyone's reservations.

Not all booking agents at watershed have insight as to bookings for the fest which is a definite drawback

Thanks. I will talk to Chris tomorrow morning (he is not available today). 

@FrenchGuy... thanks. 

cabin 5 is a 3 bedroom 3 full bathroom cabin that also has a lower level that can sleep 6 people in the huge bunks, there is also a full bathroom down there making it 4 full bathrooms! plus it has a foosball table & pool table & washer & dryer also! each bed & bath is equipped with luxury bedding & towels! the kitchen is well equiped also with all appliances incuding dishwasher plus hot tub & gas grill on the deck! there is also a outdoor fireplace to sit around in the evenings with firewood provided & also lp for the grill is provided. the grocery stores are about a 10-15 minute drive away to bryson city! there is also a super walmart about 30 min away in Sylva NC it is the vacation on a lifetime guys That you dont want to miss! how many people can say they hung out with Bob Carver? not many Im sure! I dont think we have had many people come to Carverfest that only came once!! almost all come year after year!!

• Thank You 1