Carverfest 2016

hewlew1

Nicole is no longer at the property. I have Watershed 1 (4 people - Bill, Kevin, Travis, myself) on hold till I talk to Chris for discounts. WooHoo!
Watershed 1 is a one bedroom unit ( just in case you didn't know). Plenty of floor space though.

Argh! I will check tomorrow with Chris and will reserve a bigger place. The lady said it could accommodate 4 people. Brick wall

It can...2 couples! Lol

5 is an ideal cabin if we can get enough people in it.

5 is the ideal cabin 3 couples and 6 singles is the way to go here where else could you stay for 2 weeks and spend about 500 bucks which includes your food

• Thank You 1

Wow! It is great to see almost all of the cabins spoken for. Randi and I went for a day or two in 2014 and spent the entire time last year. We will be there for the entire event again.

It is truly a unique event and vacation that almost defies explanation. You have to experience it!!

I'll let you know!

I want to come! Depends on a lot of things for me!

Taking care of an elderly parent is time consuming!

If I do go it's only a night or so!

BarryG

I'm committing to 5 for the week. Not sure about Bill.

Be great to meet you Kevin!

You don't know that! You haven't met him yet. He might be a real a-hole, like me!

Thats why we are putting all you guys in cabin 5!! keep you all in one place!!  LOL

There will be a lot of $hit3 in W5. Hopefully the Watershed WC Crew is ready for it... Party!