Bob Carver in Chicago

danowood

Damn it!  Got a kids bday party on Sunday or I would be there!

Does this help? face20.gif (from CF2016).

30Zw6TN.jpg 

If it were possible to reach through my internet connection and stab you in the kidneys.... I'd do it  

If it were possible to reach through my internet connection and stab you in the kidneys.... I'd do it  

Apologies, did not mean to piss you off.  emwink.gif (want my kidneys functional till I go meet my maker!)

At my first CarverFest (2016) I had the pleasure of good company & camaraderie from cabin-to-cabin. Meeting Bob Carver was on the itinerary and hearing the ALS. My conversation with him included my story of first Craver gear, on up to the present. And a personal greeting & appreciation from my wife not in attendance. What a pleasure: a warm, no-distance-between conversation. If you can make this Chicago event, you will be pleased. And, the ALS are very fine, my cats persist in pawing at the on-line ordering screen plus plus the Ravennnnnnnns.

Apologies, did not mean to piss you off.  emwink.gif (want my kidneys functional till I go meet my maker!)

LOL... not pissed off at all.  Hopefully the implied sarcasm came through in the post hehehe....

Nothing but love for my Carver bros. 

LOL... not pissed off at all.  Hopefully the implied sarcasm came through in the post hehehe....

Nothing but love for my Carver bros. 

No worries. I was just pulling your leg.  Thumb up (every time I look at the Salamander, I think of Ender's Shadow and you, and, it is at least once a day, if not more often). 

Yeah, I miss mine.

I cant wait till next April when I get to purchase the Salamander Synergy Triple Thirty system for my HT and if I'm lucky a single 30 or 40 for the loft too.