• Announcements

• Nahash5150

Engine Upgrade   04/19/18

The website will be receiving a security and feature patch. But I didn't get to it yesterday, so stay tuned for reschedule.  
danowood

Tranquility to all my brothers at Carver

With the holidays approaching I wish all peace and tranquility especially after a historic bitter election that caused so much division.  To remember we are all brothers to a greater cause and being in this life.

• Thank You 14

Well said! I been chilling all morning to Pink Floyd , being happy, relaxed, and enjoying the comfort of home!

BarryG

• Thank You 1

Cheers. Very nice, and a thought for Barry's Pink Floyd/ pain killer recovery this morning as well.

• Thank You 1

Thanks, been a while since I listened to early Floyd! A saucerful of secrets ! I listened to meddle as well! After the hockey game have Atom Heart Mother Queued!

BarryG

Thanks, been a while since I listened to early Floyd! A saucerful of secrets ! I listened to meddle as well! After the hockey game have Atom Heart Mother Queued!

BarryG

Where the hell are you playing hockey???

A big thank you to all here who won't bring the political turmoil to this site. I started to read the complete crap of events out there, and just had to stop. We need a place of peace and rest. I am thankful that I can divert some of the angst that I get from the media and elsewhere. This IS a time of year to be thankful for so damned much that we have.  

• Thank You 3

A big thank you to all here who won't bring the political turmoil to this site. I started to read the complete crap of events out there, and just had to stop. We need a place of peace and rest. I am thankful that I can divert some of the angst that I get from the media and elsewhere. This IS a time of year to be thankful for so damned much that we have.  

Amen L_t! 
  • Thank You 1