Casaletti

Service Manual Carver C-5 PSC-50 FOUND !!!

I've a copy of the Service Manual for the preamp Carver C-5 that miss in the library (after a lot of search  i 've found it)
Where i can upload that to be put with the others service manuals in this forum ??
Leo.
  • Thank You 6

For those interested in a better reading of the schematics shown in the C-5 manual, since some pages are represented only half of the circuit, I proceeded to put them back together with Photoshop.

Circuit on page 5-6 : 
Circuit on page 13-14:
Circuit on page  15-16:

Hope you enjoy!
Best regards to you all.
Leonardo (Italy) 
  • Thank You 2

For those interested in a better reading of the schematics shown in the C-5 manual, since some pages are represented only half of the circuit, I proceeded to put them back together with Photoshop.

Circuit on page 5-6 : 
Circuit on page 13-14:
Circuit on page  15-16:

Hope you enjoy!
Best regards to you all.
Leonardo (Italy) 

Thanks again Leo.

Unfortunately the resolution of your JPEGs is so low that they are unreadable when blown up.
I had much better results printing out the pages directly from the PDF and taping them together. 

Zumbini, i apologize for the low resolution, but is due to the upload on the forum. I've send to you the files by email at the original resolution and I hope you can put them online for all users of the forum.
Thank you.
Leonardo. 

Zumbini, i apologize for the low resolution, but is due to the upload on the forum. I've send to you the files by email at the original resolution and I hope you can put them online for all users of the forum.
Thank you.
Leonardo. 

No problem Leo. I uploaded your high resolution JPEGs in a zip archive to preserve them:  
  • Thank You 1

Leo sent me another PDF of the C-5/PSC-50 service manual with all five of the 2 page drawings joined and in hi-res. 
It's too large to post here (66.9 MB) but I uploaded it to the CS! server so it will be available after the site upgrade.
(If anyone needs it pronto PM me your email addy and I'll upload it to a free file host for you.) 

Many thanks Casaletti for sharing your document and making it better!