• Announcements

• Nahash5150

Engine Upgrade   04/19/18

The website will be receiving a security and feature patch. Downtime expected tonight after 10pm.
Rockster2U

United Sensitivities ?

Hell, you don't need any truth basis to accuse anymore. Just some cel phone video with no context. 

You don't need evidence to accuse.

No you don't. The point is this I believe is why so many video's are popping up to back up any accusations  with verifiable truths.  But even then, it could be staged.

The company said late Friday that it will now require commuting staff and crew members to check into flights 60 minutes prior to departure.

Very nice.  Thumb up. It would be good to see other airlines have a similar rule, so chaos can be avoided. 

So, soon we will be watching phone videos of passengers beating each other to death to be chosen to give up their seats for 10 large.

I can't wait..... 
  • Thank You 3

...Management, please be careful not to overreact and make real people and current events not allowed.. The social part of Carversite is also enjoyable and would be a great loss to the site if people are not comfortable to a degree..
I have learned a lot from B-man and his post over the years.. He is a good man and should not feel like he is out of touch with his friends here.. Brian you have a lot of friends here and people that respect you, that is not subject to change.

I want to make sure you guys understand what a fine line we have to walk as "management". The decision to lock a thread or delete a post is rarely made by just one person - it most often involves a ground discussion, and all points of view are considered. The LAST thing any of the mods want to do is spend time running around stirring shit up and pissing people off.

I personally consider myself pretty much "un-offendable" - However, when we let things go unchecked, we run the risk of going the OTHER way, and losing good members that DO NOT want conflict - especially in the political arena. For those of us that are regulars, we have a pretty good idea what one another's political leanings are, and as mods, we have a pretty good idea of what topics have to potential to go off in the weeds.

Brian is a great guy, and I have very much enjoyed my conversations with him. I sincerely hope he does not go anywhere.

Oh, and one last thing:

IMG_1447_zpsrwmygi38.jpg

• Thank You 4

So, soon we will be watching phone videos of passengers beating each other to death to be chosen to give up their seats for 10 large.

I can't wait..... 

I'm hitting the gym, and booking my flights, back off mo's 

I'm taking the bus. Fight club is expected, no extra charge. 

I can't wait..... 
Thats funny Lee!!

Announce 10K to leave, and people will be more unruly heading toward the exit, than they would be if the plane were on fire.. happy0009.gif