hello im new in the forum

Hi every body my name is Walter i´m from México.
i dont know if here is the place where i should do my introction to the forum
i´m happy owner of a carver M1.0t stock, i´ve tried to do the mk2 opt 02 but here there are no body who do that, so i´m goig to ask for your help for of course if you guys want. I´ve red some posts here but honestly i dont understand so much, the idea of have 2 amps is that i want to make an active system, i already make it in my car, but there is so easy for me ( Taz.gif) thats a joke every time that i get up on the car i adjust something its very difficult to have some set up what can works on every song, but you just have better performance compared with a passive system, at least for me. i like to hear how the bass come from the 6.5 or 8 inches speakers and in my case it doesnt happens i have a 3 way speakers and it have a 2" tweets 4" mid high and 12", and to be honest sounds very good but i want something else. i loved the music so much and i really enjoy to listen the music and if is with a good sound system better.
so i apologyze for my bad english i hope to learn a lot here of you guys
Cheeerssss from México...!party.gif 

Welcome to the forum!

Many here have done their own mkII modifications. It helps if you have some basic electronics experience, as well as soldering experience.

Do you have a bench set up with a soldering station, good digital multi meter (DVM), and misc tools?

• Community Admin
Welcome.

There's a lot to learn here - take your time, read, read and read. Lots of threads here of success doing those mods.  And, ask questions.

BTW, we are addicted to pictures..., insert a few of your system, and tell us the story how you got into Carver?

(BTW, there's a few things here on Carver Auto/Car stuff - not a lot, but if you are into car stereo - do you have a Carver car am? or?) 

Welcome to the site Amigo! I am glad you found us! You will find lots of information here! A lot of good people to help you as well! Kick your shoes off, find a cold beverage, turn up the volume and enjoy your visit! I am about to start my first m-1.0t upgrade! I am still waiting on the rest of my parts to get here! Is your amp inverting or not?

BarryG

Hey el_wato...Welcome officially to the CarverSite!  So glad you found us from Mexico.

We love ALL audio here, although we certainly have an affinity for Bob Carver creations.  The tech's here are an incredible resource too!

Welcome aboard the Carver Express amigo...hope you stay awhile!  Beer!

Image result for ferromex

Howdy Walter and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you on board.  Hope you stick around a while and participate.
Please tell us more about yourself, your audio journey, taste in music, hobbies, etc. and post some photos of your gear. 

BTW: You didn't ask a specific question about the MKII mod so I moved this to the Welcome Wagon forum.

Thanks for your kind words to everybody, yes me amp is non inverted, it has a switch in the back for bridging, i have very little expirience in soldering pieces, i have a digital multimeter MU113 that is a yellow one.
I want to ask if the buzzzzzz noise what the amp makes in itself as in the speakers is normal..? and what more less are the heating temperature in the amp, i have bidged the amp working in 6 Ω with a 12" jbl gti mk2 is the sub that i have in my car, but i just want to try how powerful the amp was so i decided to test and woks very impressive, my house is feeling like an earthquake.
20170421093353649.jpg
  • Thank You 7

Welcome to the best site and group of people ever.

This is VERY true! I'm still amazed at the caliber of people on this forum!

Welcome to the gang!