Nahash5150

The Banned Game

Disclaimer - Just for something to do. Since there will be many changes, and the site will probably become unavailable from time to time, we may as well play a nice little game where we can BAN each other for any reason you choose. This is for fun - no one will actually be banned.

B-Man Banned for refusing to change his avatar for the past 6 years dooming his poor pet to perpetual puppiness. Into the Sandbox!!!! emangry.gif
  • Thank You 3
  • Haha 1

Doggone! Ok, Old Texas DOG is banned with Unclemeat for having dogs. BAD Dog!

I second this! I feel sorry for the other two dogs......grin

• Thank You 1

Disclaimer - Just for something to do. Since there will be many changes, and the site will probably become unavailable from time to time, we may as well play a nice little game where we can BAN each other for any reason you choose. This is for fun - no one will actually be banned.

B-Man Banned for refusing to change his avatar for the past 6 years dooming his poor pet to perpetual puppiness. Into the Sandbox!!!! emangry.gif

Condolences to B-man for just trying to remember when the dog was small enough to jump in his lap without causing serious injury.
  • Haha 1

Sorry, I realized an upload probably was a bad idea after uploading; but I it converted to .wmv which the browser window said was correct/supported?

I throw in for banding YardCrap, that avatar is just outright scary, let alone the writing style…lol

• Thank You 1

Condolences to B-man for just trying to remember when the dog was small enough to jump in his lap without causing serious injury.

BANNED FOR NOT BANNING. 

UNBANNED for understanding the importance of not having a 200+ lb Mastiff jump into your lap !!! 

Stickers

I ban Dennis Miller from selling any more of his great sounding, cutting his teeth on, feeding someone else’s OCCD disorder amplifiers for someone else to enjoy......grin