• Announcements

• Nahash5150

All Members Read this!   02/24/18

Welcome to the NEW CarverSite! If this is your first time logging in, and you were a member of the old site, please go to the top right and click 'existing user'. Click on 'forgot password' and enter the email you used to register on the old site. You will receive a confirmation email. Click on the link and follow the instructions. Enter your password and you should be all set. Please contact me if you have any problems at Nahash5150@gmail.com   Click on the icon in the far upper right corner after you are logged in and go to your profile. Update your avatar and cover photo if you wish. Please also visit the 'account settings' and go to your Signature and correct any dead space or pictures. You are allowed up to 4 lines of text, including a 100x500 picture.      
Sign in to follow this  

Its a sign of the times they said...

I'm sure that you will interview well. This change that you manifested happened for a good reason. When the personal growth factor is missing from our lives we all die a little each day. That reverberates through everything. When you branch out your soul gets fed with new vigor and great satisfaction will be had again. It also doesn't matter if you nail the first job. What matters is the growth that will get you beaming again which gets you employed. Luck is with you and you know it. We are here when you need us and you can take that to the bank. 

• Thank You 2

Well it went fantasic I felt good and confident in the interview. But I think that there is a consipiracy theory in the USPS as I have been scheduled for three interviews on the same date for different stations.

confirmed one bumped the time on another and withdrew my consideration for the third

The USPS is controlled by appointees of the Executive Branch Bryan, so it should be no surprise that the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. :D

Hope your call backs go well!

• Thank You 1