Sign in to follow this  
CT-Seven

Its a sign of the times they said...

I'm sure that you will interview well. This change that you manifested happened for a good reason. When the personal growth factor is missing from our lives we all die a little each day. That reverberates through everything. When you branch out your soul gets fed with new vigor and great satisfaction will be had again. It also doesn't matter if you nail the first job. What matters is the growth that will get you beaming again which gets you employed. Luck is with you and you know it. We are here when you need us and you can take that to the bank. 

• Thank You 2

Well it went fantasic I felt good and confident in the interview. But I think that there is a consipiracy theory in the USPS as I have been scheduled for three interviews on the same date for different stations.

confirmed one bumped the time on another and withdrew my consideration for the third

Really did very well (better than the first) in interview #2. 

Handed me a finger print card and said to wait for a phone call. I am not trying to get my hopes up but if that does not sound like hired I dont know what is. 🙏😉

Interview #1 has me as OFFER STAGE on the USPS site but I would much rather go to Office #2 (looking for that managerial spot)

On a side note I am now looking into the uniforms as I read that I dont get the allowance untill 120 days in. 

And I continue to read and prepare.

Just in case I have accepted Interview #3 (got to keep options. Open)

• Thank You 3
  • That Rocks 2

This is good news. There is nothing worse than putting your best forward with NO response in return. It appears that you likely have a choice as which position suits you best.

Many years ago, I said to my kids, "Never let your success or failure be due to a lack of effort."

• Thank You 1

2 hours ago, Rod H said:

Congrats!

Which one Bryan?

The second one at the Hialeah office, thanks guys.

I have to go in this friday to sign all the related paperwork and I am off... delivering mail

the only thing is that I dont have a uniform allowance untill I am one year in. So right now I am cobbling up some makeshift uniforms to get by in the mean time. As all the uniforms are REALLY EXPENSIVE for me to afford now.

Thank you all for the good thoughts and vibes