Sign in to follow this  
CT-Seven

Its a sign of the times they said...

Look into a transfer, and come over to the laid back coast... It's slow and quiet over here.
We have just as much water as you do as well ;)

• Thank You 1
  • Haha 1

How do we request deliveries–nationwide–with you?   Stop over anytime on-the-road. 😉

• Thank You 1

Everything that could hurt in the body hurts, I remember doing marches in the Army but wholy cow!! Wow that was alot of walking today. I went out with a 30 year veteran and she taught me the ropes a bit. But very happy and enthusiastic for things to come

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 1

Good luck Bryan!  Give it some time to adjust/adapt; you'll be good and strong in a few weeks!  Keep your eyes on the listings, there are lots of other positions within USPS if delivery isn't the career job for you.

I am going to give it my all no matter what, worst case scenario I can go work at the plant, but I have to resign and re-apply. 

But all the veteran employees tell me that eventhough its great to be inside a building and all but outside you have freedom and dont need to be hounded over by supervisors.

Next week I trained on the vehicles, really lookingn forward to drive those little mail trucks

• Thank You 3

Working in the office can be very stressful. I was so thankful with the last census of working out of the office. Between stressful situations and office politics had me knowing the right move to do.