Sign in to follow this  
mach-1

Help me out of the Darkness

I am typing  white letters on a dark grey background.   Also that is my current view of other  posts.  However,  not so long ago when I hovered  over the text - the color would change to black text on a beige/creamy colored background.   Is this an option?  I see a button above labeled  "Background Color"  but I am unsure of it's  application.  Next to that button is "Text Color"  Do these make it go back the  auto changing  old  view?   Some posters are using colors of text that make  it unreadable the way it is now.

If my question is not so clear I can post a screen shot of what the pages used to look like.  Thanks in advance.  image.png.a43d56c776281344da0f938bf9c65010.png

The forum software automatically changes black type to white when displayed on this dark grey background. Any formatting you do to your text may over-ride that making dark type (blue for instance) very hard to read against the grey field.

7 minutes ago, zumbini said:

The forum software automatically changes black type to white when displayed on this dark grey background. Any formatting you do to your text over-rides that making dark type (blue for instance) very hard to read.

I posted a screen shot, but is not OK'ed yet  showing the old view I used to get.  So this is not the way it works anymore?

That's the old site. This new platform is quite different. 

And no, it doesn't do that here. 

Just now, Rod H said:

That's the old site. This new platform is quite different. 

And no, it doesn't do that here. 

That is the answer I was needing!   Thanks for responding  :).

Sign in to follow this