This is Dimitri and I'll be here all week

I was a lurking member here  "before" but I had to re-register in order to start a discussion on troubleshooting my HR-722.

HR-722 won't stay powered up [ Fixed ]

The discussion was cut short by fixing it :)

In one room I have a (recently repaired :) ) HR-722 feeding a pair of infinity RS4000s  with a Muddy Waters and Counting Crows CD in a sony 5 disk  CD changer.

In another room ,  a Hafler DH-101, or DH100  or DH-101 depending on mood , feeding a DH200,  feeding a pair of Altec  Flamencos. 

Upstairs the computer is connected via a Behringer UMC204HD to a  Nakamichi SR-2a feeding a pair of "New Advent Loudspeakers" , recently re-foamed  since about 9 years ago. Lot's OF ELO is heard from those Advent speakers.

There is also a NAD receiver  and a couple of Tape decks,(an AIWA AD-F990, a Tascam and a Nakamichi BX100 (with a recently replaced idler tire )  being moved around. Also some spare Advents, and a pair of Boston Acoustics A4(?) 

Turntables are a Technics SLBD22 and a Pioneer 250 that wants me to buy it a new cartridge... 

I'm not very big on the "revisionist" remastered editions of everything. I seem to like the original masters juuust fine. "Jeff Lynne, can you hear me now?" 

So when you say put some music on , I say where? :)

Edited by Dimitri_P
fiksed spelling
  • Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 1

Welcome Dimitri_P, good to have you aboard.

I hope your photography skills are good, as you'll be encouraged to take lots of photos of all your gear. :D