Portageguy

SOLD: C-1 Pre-Amp For Sale

Hello:  C-1 from my second system for sale.  This is the one mentioned a few days ago with the M1.0t.  (That's going on the For Sale list in a few minutes...)

Pulled from service in a non-smoking home a year ago and was working then.  As far as I can tell am the 2nd owner.  Will be UPS double boxed for shipment with original box inside.

$195  plus shipping (including insurance) and PayPal fees.  Thanks for looking...First time seller on Carver Site, so put a ring in my nose and pull me along, please.  

C 1 Front compressed.jpg

C-1 inside compressed.jpg

• Thank You 2

Thanks for showing it's been sold.  I took a quick look around and wasn't sure where to remove or move the post.

Yes, it was in good shape and sold fast.  FWIW I still have a Rich Pecoraro M1.0t for sale.  A few bites but no serious interest.  Any suggestions on whether or not my price is in the ballpark?  I paid that for it, seemed to be a good place to start...

45 minutes ago, Portageguy said:

FWIW I still have a Rich Pecoraro M1.0t for sale.  A few bites but no serious interest.  Any suggestions on whether or not my price is in the ballpark?  I paid that for it, seemed to be a good place to start...

$695 is a reasonable asking price for a RichP M-1.0t MKII without the opt002.