• Announcements

• Nahash5150

Member Map   04/08/18

To all users: I will be updating the Member Map, so please update your Location on your profile. Please see THIS POST for details (Click on the Member Map announcement title to get link to show up). Thank you!
Portageguy

SOLD: C-1 Pre-Amp For Sale

Hello:  C-1 from my second system for sale.  This is the one mentioned a few days ago with the M1.0t.  (That's going on the For Sale list in a few minutes...)

Pulled from service in a non-smoking home a year ago and was working then.  As far as I can tell am the 2nd owner.  Will be UPS double boxed for shipment with original box inside.

$195  plus shipping (including insurance) and PayPal fees.  Thanks for looking...First time seller on Carver Site, so put a ring in my nose and pull me along, please.  

C 1 Front compressed.jpg

C-1 inside compressed.jpg

• Thank You 2

Congrats on the quick sale Cole. Somebody got themselves a very clean C-1 for a great price.

I edited the title to reflect that the item has been sold.

Thanks for showing it's been sold.  I took a quick look around and wasn't sure where to remove or move the post.

Yes, it was in good shape and sold fast.  FWIW I still have a Rich Pecoraro M1.0t for sale.  A few bites but no serious interest.  Any suggestions on whether or not my price is in the ballpark?  I paid that for it, seemed to be a good place to start...

45 minutes ago, Portageguy said:

FWIW I still have a Rich Pecoraro M1.0t for sale.  A few bites but no serious interest.  Any suggestions on whether or not my price is in the ballpark?  I paid that for it, seemed to be a good place to start...

$695 is a reasonable asking price for a RichP M-1.0t MKII without the opt002.