Sign in to follow this  
Rod H

The Dude's BillD modded C-1 Karma

Wow, great offer.....   IF,  the receiving party has an unmodded C-1 that they would be willing to give up for Karma,  I'll do an upgrade to it and give it back out for another KARMA freebie......

• Thank You 5
  • That Rocks 1

This is a very complicated case, 4Krow. You know, a lotta ins, lotta outs, lotta what-have-you's. And, uh, lotta strands to keep in my head, man. Lotta strands in old Duder's head. Luckily I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug regimen to keep my mind, you know, limber.

• Thank You 2

8 hours ago, Rod H said:

What do you mean?

strikes and gutters Dude.. Strikes and gutters.....

Keep it tight dude, don't bail. Just smile like you got it, even if you don't man. They don't WTF you'r gonna choose. Make them sweat man. Take a deep drag, then pause, and say, What do you expect ME to do, huh? Kiss it? Then read their faces and you'll know how to abide.

• Thank You 1

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 12:33 PM, Bonzoro said:

Wow, great offer.....   IF,  the receiving party has an unmodded C-1 that they would be willing to give up for Karma,  I'll do an upgrade to it and give it back out for another KARMA freebie......

Bonzoro,  What a great offer.  You've convinced me to throw my hat (or unmodded C-1 as the case might be) into the ring on this one.  I initially wasn't going to ask to be "in" on this karma since I just scored a very clean C-1 off of Craigslist, but the chance to upgrade to a BillD C-1 and your offer to BillD an unmodded C-1 to pass on to another Forum member is too interesting to pass up. 

Dude, count me "IN" please!

Good luck to all participating

• Thank You 1

Do you read minds? I've been looking for a stabe mate to use with my gear.  I can't resist it, so I throw my hat and say I'm in.

Great Karma your dudeness, duder, or el dudorino if you're not into the whole brevity thing!  Really dude great karma. In please!  I think that C1 would really tie my room together.  I am putting together a listening room in new house. I have a C1 but it's not a BillD C1.  I don't need f*@kin' sympathy, man, I need a f*@kin BilllD C1.  I also have a tape deck and some Creedence tapes I found in some dudes car. No Metallica though,  assholes.

If I happen to win I will Karma the non BillD C1. Man, a lotta ins, a lotta outs, a lotta what-have-yous. And, uh, a lotta strands to keep in my head, man. Lotta strands in old Duder's head but I will Karma the stock C1.  By the way, do you think that if I receive the Karma, well my concern is, and I have to, uh, check with my accountant, that this might bump me into a higher, uh, tax bracket?

Thank you Bonzoro! I will include myself on this Karma and give my C1 away for Karma again. Count me in!

• Thank You 1

What do you do for fun? Oh the usual, I bowl, Drive Around and the Occasional Acid Flashback. 

I did not see my friends die face down in the muck for me not to say IN!!! IN I SAY IN!

Great Karma Dude unfortunately I am down a pre as my Theater Grand 4 crapped out this past weekend . So in please.

I'll also offer to send Perry a C-1 to mod for future BilD C-1Karma, if I win!

Three cheers for "The Dude"!

TobHNAp.gif

• Thank You 1

Awesome Dude (West coast type Dude). Not in. My johnson is huge, it wouldn't be fair. 

28 minutes ago, PMAT said:

My johnson is huge, it wouldn't be fair. 

Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.

• Thank You 1

4 hours ago, PMAT said:

Awesome Dude (West coast type Dude). Not in. My johnson is huge, it wouldn't be fair. 

image.png.c64e678e0401ef3e44edd4cf723be319.png

• Haha 1

Definitely won't fit on the album cover. 

Good luck to all the Dudetts.  

Watch the movie. (f'd up if possible)

Draw time!

Contenders:

1.  UncleMeat

2.  MayTag

3.  Compwaco

4.  Fluidcool

5.  Maddmaster

6.  IamJohnGalt

7.  JohnRotten

8.  Phildent