Sign in to follow this  
halfbaked

3-way Electronic Crossover Karma

For someone whose need is to listen to music. also they're in need of some gear to enjoy their music.

I giving away a brand-new SSL 3-way Electronic Crossover. Model SX-310. The box has never been opened. I bought it to provide a specific purpose and then decided to go a different route.

Looking for someone trying to upgrade and not in a position to buy. This is for someone in need. This is not to be sold. Just re-karma

Shipping included for CONUS.

• Thank You 3
  • That Rocks 1

Very nice karma - Not in, as I have a Mini-DSP 2x8 in the box waiting for me to get some time for my own projects...:-)

Awesome karma. I have no use, and have been a recent recipient,  so I'll sit this one out.

Thank you for your generous offer.

Thanks, it will do someone good. Better than it just sitting there and finding a good home is better.

Excellent but not in!

thanks for the Karma!!!

barry

Thank you for the generous karma but with my current system I don’t have a need for it. I’m out.......grin

This is nice. I'm not in because I currently don't have a use for it. 

I looked up info and it is very flexible.  In addition to 3 way it can also be used as 2 way with either a stereo or mono feed to a subwoofer. 

This should make someone very happy.

Personally, I have no need of it either, but am just curious as to it's abilities. Could you post a bit more info or a link? Thanks for such a great offer. I wouldn't be in anyway, since I am still enjoying the great Aerosmith CD Karma from not long ago.