Sign in to follow this  
donberry

WTB M-500t

If I could find a decent deal on a M-500t, I'd definitely be interested. I'm sitting here kicking myself at the moment after just browsing ebay completed auctions where numerous ones sold for under $300.

well, while I'd love to have the MKII and as I could possibly be using it to drive the panels on a pair of SL3 it would be the more practical one to get, but , that would depend on if I can sell a m1.5t I have and how much I can get for it. As you have a couple, maybe give me a few days and let me see how the sale of my M1.5t goes. This sounds bad but as I'm hoping to maximize what I get out of it (so I could possibly at least seriously consider the MKII), I'm going to check/set the idle current here this morning and list it on ebay and see how that goes.
I'm supposed to be getting rid of gear as I'm planning on moving to Mexico BUT, I had a M-500t and really, really liked it so am thinking if I do want another, I ought to get it before I move as I'm sure it will be easier to get one here than it would be there. I came here to simply look up some info and looking that info up, saw a M-500t post and started doing my best to try and justify buying one.
U can PM me if u like but what's a stock one and an MKII go for ?
Thanks

On 5/7/2018 at 7:49 AM, donberry said:

what's a stock one and an MKII go for ?

Recent sold eprey listings for stock M-500t's range from $250-425 depending on cosmetics and whether rack ears are included. (Median is around $350.)

The going rate for an M-500t MKII is $625-750, again depending on cosmetics and whether rack ears are included.

Surprisingly, recent sold eprey listings for stock M-1.5t's range from $250-510 with a median around $400.

• Thank You 2

Sign in to follow this