Chops

Selling all of my Carver gear!...

Chops,

Sold! I'll take one of the m500t mkII's. I'll take the one with the bad relay. Send it to DaddyJt so I can take him up on his generous offer. 

PhilDent

• Thank You 2
  • That Rocks 1

2 minutes ago, PhilDent said:

Chops,

Sold! I'll take one of the m500t mkII's. I'll take the one with the bad relay. Send it to DaddyJt so I can take him up on his generous offer. 

PhilDent

Excellent!

I'm writing you a PM as we speak. I'll be sending the message to you shortly.

That's bad news Chops.  Sorry to hear you're needing to let go of your Carver gear.  I know it must be difficult to do.

I'd love to pick up an M-500t amp so nice as yours, but I'm shopping for a new car for my daughter's 16th B-Day coming up in a few weeks. Just bad timing.

Best of luck to you and yours.

Turbo

• Thank You 1

Well, the M-500t MkII with the problematic output relay is officially sold PhilDent. It'll be shipped to Daddyjt first to have relay replaced, then on to Tim. 

Looks like the 4000t is next in line to be sold as well! 

Turbo, just let me know if you decide to change your mind. It's still available as is the tuner and receiver. 😉

• That Rocks 1

Okay, so now the... gulp... 4000t is officially sold to MLB111. 

I think I need some alone time. 

Knowing that this gear will be going to good homes with new good owners, it eases the pain some. Much better than selling them to someone on the "Bay".

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 1

You can re-build someday Charles.  When you're ready just let us know what you're looking for I'm sure the collective of OCCD'ers here will be able to help you out!  :asm:

• Thank You 3

Thank you UncleMeat. I know I can depend on you guys when the time comes.

And on that note, I still have gear here to sell... Need it gone soon!

M-500t MkII - $700 + shipping

TX-11a - $150 + shipping

MRX-130 w/ custom wood cheeks - $325 + shipping

C-9 Sonic Holography (near mint all original) - $90 + shipping

Any takers?

I would have thought the amps would have flown out of here first.

7 hours ago, 4krow said:

Do I see a C-9? SOLD!

Consider the C-9 yours my friend.

These are still available...

TX-11a - $150 + shipping

Okay, I think the TX-11a is pretty much sold as well.

So now I just have these two left. 

5 hours ago, Herbies101 said:

im in for the tx if it doesnt go

Hi Herbies, 

Thanks, but the TX-11a is gone. Sorry.

I still have the MRX-130 receiver and M-500t MkII for sale though. I need to move these last two soon. Hopefully sooner than later.

And for all of the pieces that ARE sold, they were all just shipped off and those members have been notified with arrival dates and tracking numbers. 

Thanks again everyone!

Now let's get these last two sold please!

• That Rocks 1

you know what im gonna take that mxr IF i can have it by the beginning of september. a friend of mine is getting hitched and i cant think of a better wedding present.

let me know. ive been searching craigslist for something similar and i can help a carver brother out!

• Thank You 4

2 hours ago, Herbies101 said:

you know what im gonna take that mxr IF i can have it by the beginning of september. a friend of mine is getting hitched and i cant think of a better wedding present.

let me know. ive been searching craigslist for something similar and i can help a carver brother out!

I don't see any reason why you couldn't have the MRX by the 1st of Sept. As long as Kevin can fit the repair into his schedule and get it to you in time, I'm sure it will be there in plenty of time. 

I can tell you right now though, with my current work schedule and my only day off being on the 4th of July, I won't be able to ship it off until the following Wednesday, the 11th. Still should give you plenty of time. 

Okay, so the MRX-130 is sold and will be shipped up to Kevin to replace that output relay before it eventually gets sent to Bob (Herbies101). 

All I have left is the M-500t MkII, which I am very surprised at. I thought for sure both amps would have sold on the first day of this thread to be honest with you. At any rate, it's here and needs to be sold. Man, I hate it every time I say that... But nonetheless, it needs to be gone. I bought both amps from LT, and this being the very first one. It's been a great performer all this time and needs to find a nice new home where it can live a long, healthy, happy life. 

$700 + insured ground shipping

p2195417093-5.jpg

p2195417291-5.jpg

p2195417001-5.jpg

p2542488971-5.jpg

Who ever said you had to limit yourself to ONLY two M-500t's? 🤣

Come on guys, I need this amp sold please! $700 + insured UPS Ground shipping.

Mrs. Dent was moved by your story for the one amp, but not a chance that I can capitalize on that empathy for a another M500T mkII.  Good Luck.

• Thank You 1

I can't buy the 500, but will you be left without Carver or tunes? I could ship another Receiver, maybe a 900, on indefinite loan. Use it as long as you like, just can't sell it. Once your crisis passes, you get back on your Carver feet, we'll figure out an exit plan for the loaner. You still have speakers, right?

• Thank You 3
  • That Rocks 1

16 minutes ago, kve777 said:

I can't buy the 500, but will you be left without Carver or tunes? I could ship another Receiver, maybe a 900, on indefinite loan. Use it as long as you like, just can't sell it. Once your crisis passes, you get back on your Carver feet, we'll figure out an exit plan for the loaner. You still have speakers, right?

Thanks Kevin for the extremely generous offer , but thankfully I still have tunes. I have my Parasound Halo P5 preamp that I was never able to sell. Gives me a reason to use my old Mr.Speakers Mad Dog headphones again.