Recognition to DennisMiller & Donations

denniswilson

I would like to give Extraordinary Honorable Mention To DennisMiller  for going above and beyond with helping me and repairing my broken M-500t.

Dennis is a  phenomenal tech, extremely knowledgeable, and a very kind person.  I don't think I ever met such an outstanding and benevolent person.  Dennis is a real champion.  Thanks to all the support on the CarverSite.  Since I am not a electronics expert, I am very grateful for all the fine people I can go to here on the CarverSite.    

I would like to give a donation to the site in the name of DennisMiller.  Can someone please tell me on how to go about this.  

• Thank You 10
  • That Rocks 7

• The title was changed to Recognition to DennisMiller & Donations

Dennis and I talk often, and I cannot tell you how much I value his friendship and technical help.  Eternal patience and exceedingly giving of his time and expertise....

thanks Dennis!

• Thank You 4

19 hours ago, denniswilson said:

I would like to give Extraordinary Honorable Mention To DennisMiller  for going above and beyond with helping me and repairing my broken M-500t.

Dennis is a  phenomenal tech, extremely knowledgeable, and a very kind person.  I don't think I ever met such an outstanding and benevolent person.  Dennis is a real champion.  Thanks to all the support on the CarverSite.  Since I am not a electronics expert, I am very grateful for all the fine people I can go to here on the CarverSite.

+∞. ?