Quick Intro

Welcome Prism I love both amps M500t MK2 and my TFM 45 for sheer man handling of my speakers.

You've come to the right place!

Kickback post some stuff and have fun.

Very freindly people on this site!

Welcome,

You have stumbled upon a great group of guys here who’s knowledge of not only the Carver audio world is finest , but just about everything else to deal with audio. I’ve never met a better group of guys who are increadable generous with there knowledge and time, But always kept an eye on me so as not to do anything that could blow up my systems in smoke. I too stumbled across this site mainly because every time I looked any info on Carver equiptment , I landed here. If you are planning on purchasing Caver audio  and sending it out to be worked on, I would reach out  to guys here who are incredible fair and you can’t find anyone or place out there that can match there knowledge and expertise when it comes to working on Carver system. As they said, Beware of the Carver black hole , I fell into it, But loved the ride. 

• That Rocks 1

On 7/21/2018 at 12:44 PM, PrISM said:

Yeah I considered the HD-6s early on, but found a couple of so-so reviews on them and took them out of consideration. I know you need to take reviews with a grain of salt, but you have to start with something to narrow the huge field down. How do you like them?

I probably wasn't very clear. I have a pair of smaller Audio Engine powered speakers hooked up to me desktop computer that I think are excellent and based on that and the reviews (not sure about the the negative reviews you saw). although I haven't heard them I assume the flagship HD-6s are a worthy contender if you're looking for powered speakers. The fact that they are big sellers places like Sweetwater that cater to musicians and recording engineers underline the reviews that state that these have application as accurate and transparent small studio monitors. If you're looking fo that type of sound then by all means you should give them your consideration.

• 3 months later...

I didn't want to create a separate topic for this but I ran across these the other day. Does anyone know if these are actually a thing because if so, I'm definitely interested in getting it done. It makes these amps look absolutely awesome.

https://carverstereoforum.com/forums/topic/m500t-m500-black-face-plates-and-rack-handles/

12 minutes ago, PrISM said:

I didn't want to create a separate topic for this but I ran across these the other day. Does anyone know if these are actually a thing because if so, I'm definitely interested in getting it done. It makes these amps look absolutely awesome.

https://carverstereoforum.com/forums/topic/m500t-m500-black-face-plates-and-rack-handles/

itchitch is the man behind these, and there's a thread here about them too

• Thank You 2