dennismiller55

Time for some site Karma.  

On behalf of James (OTD) and myself we would like to offer a CT-3 with it's factory remote and original Owners manual.  

Background:  James sent this to me probably 4 years ago as a Karma gift.  It may have been 5 years.  Time can get away from you if you let it.   He said it did not work and he did not need it.  I thanked him and put it on a shelf with the best of intentions of repairing it someday.  Well I forgot about it and it collected a nice layer of dust over the years.  Recently we were talking and this Preamp came up in our conversation.  Feeling a bit guilty, I pulled it out of storage to have a look.  It was an easy fix (cold solder joint}.  It has been in my shop system for a few days now.  All  functions seems to work well.  

Open to any member.  Say IN and pick a number between between 0 and a 100.  Closest without going over wins.  I have already picked the winning number and shared it with James in email.  

This will close on Sunday at 5pm.  

OH, we are looking for the rack handles.  They may no longer exist.  

And no, the TFM-45 is not included.  That belongs to Itch.  But the two sure look great together.  

IMG_0016.thumb.JPG.168f02245a853060de3d47a29aef23ab.JPG

IMG_0021.thumb.JPG.119bda09c310f918d6011c4118394117.JPG

• Thank You 4
  • That Rocks 4

WOW......Very Generous karma Dennis  =D=  Thank You.... but, not in .  I have one still in the box. Mint,never used

Dennis,

I also have a unit (not Carver) gathering dust. Now I have to dust it off. See what you have done? Not in BTW.

Posted (edited)

That would be great to replace the Adcom GTP 550 in my shop.

In with 48 please.

Thank you Dennis & James.

Edited by Sk1Bum

On 7/26/2018 at 8:31 PM, oldtexasdog said:

All the handles I can find are anthracite? I will keep looking but probable they don't exist. The remote is pristine also though, and a great save by Dennis.

If they are 3" handles, Menards (a home center similar to home depot or lowes) carries black drawer handles for $3 each, and Mouser sells ferrules that fit - the drawer handles are a little thicker than stock Carvers but the largest ferrules fit fine.

Mark

• Thank You 3
  • That Rocks 1