Sign in to follow this  
randog311

FS: Akai GX-747 dbx Black, Carver m-500 MK II & m-500t MK II

My late brother left me his Beautiful Akai GX-747 dbx Reel to Reel (Black w/Rosewood) and a pair of excellent Carver Amps (m-500 & m-500t) that Greg is currently performing MK II Mods.

If the Amps are sold soon the buyer may choose the color of the VU Meter LEDs and then shipped directly from Greg to the buyer with full warranty as determined by Greg.

The GX-747 dbx was tested a year ago and found to be in working condition (R to R has not been serviced).

Refer to the following URL for information and "Stock Images" of a Similar (like same) Model: http://www.audioscope.net/akai-gx747-dbx-black-p-1792.html

Sirius Inquiries Only as these units are extremely nice, my late brother didn't allow anyone to touch his equipment and lived alone.

• Thank You 2

Posted (edited)
On 7/26/2018 at 11:43 AM, randog311 said:

My late brother left me his Beautiful Akai GX-747 dbx Reel to Reel (Black w/Rosewood) and a pair of excellent Carver Amps (m-500 & m-500t) that Greg is currently performing MK II Mods.

If the Amps are sold soon the buyer may choose the color of the VU Meter LEDs and then shipped directly from Greg to the buyer with full warranty as determined by Greg.

The GX-747 dbx was tested a year ago and found to be in working condition (R to R has not been serviced).

Refer to the following URL for information and "Stock Images" of a Similar (like same) Model: http://www.audioscope.net/akai-gx747-dbx-black-p-1792.html

Sirius Inquiries Only as these units are extremely nice, my late brother didn't allow anyone to touch his equipment and lived alone.

Update August 9th 2018, both the Carver Amps (m-500 MKII & m-500t MKII) have been sold to Member EADG 😉😊

Thanks EADG

Later, randog311 

Edited by randog311