Medals Assignment

B-Man

To all the good people on our forum -

Greg and I have been working to get everyone's medals assigned. As of 11:15 AM ET today (9/16/2018) I believe I have finished going through the original site list.

If you feel I have missed one you had previously, please send me a PM so I can look into it. Please be patient because we all have day jobs too. ?

Thanks for your patience.

Brian

• Thank You 11
  • That Rocks 2

Brian,

I probably am more in line for forgiveness rather than medals. Hopefully, I will be receiving mine in the mail soon. Joking aside, never doubt for a moment that your appreciation for members here isn't appreciated as well. Now that I have seemingly found my place as the C-9/buffer guy, life is good. Thanks to all that have helped me understand electronics even at it's basic level.

• Thank You 1

18 hours ago, 4krow said:

....{Snip} Joking aside, never doubt for a moment that your appreciation for members here isn't appreciated as well....{/Snip}

Thanks Mr. Krow. Your commentary is appreciated and timely.

I hope it is apparent to all of the membership that ALL of the folks who help to keep this asylum on-line really do appreciate the members and the wealth of camaraderie that comes with a forum and events like CarverFest. It is easy to get caught up in day-to-day life - things happen and forums certainly aren't the most important thing in your life. That means if one wants to be a productive, respectful, participating member it takes effort - and we all recognize that. It is important that we all try to make the most of this awesome opportunity to learn about and enjoy the magic of music reproduction with electronics - Bob Carver style.  ?

If I were to sum up what we all need to remember and promote all the time, it would be respect. To get it you have to give it freely - without expecting it in return.

My rant is done - I have amps to build !!!  ?

• Thank You 3

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

If I were to sum up what we all need to remember and promote all the time, it would be respect. To get it you have to give it freely - without expecting it in return.

"If you want respect, you have to give respect. "

Tony  Soprano 

Edited by Sk1Bum
  • Thank You 1