Sign in to follow this  
helicopter pilot doug

Sunfire Tube pre plus other equipment feeler

Because of the need to help my Son and Grandson during some trying times, I need to sell some of my stash.  Before I list this stuff on eBay and lose 13% of the sale, I thought I'd put out a feeler here to see if anyone is interested.  I'll post photos when I get a chance.  Here is the list:

Sunfire Tube pre with Phono Stage and remote.  This unit was gone through about two years ago by Bill Flannery.  I have been running it daily with a Sunfire 300 amp, and it sounds wonderful.  Has lots of upgrade tubes

Asking $2400 plus shipping paid by check.  

Sunfire 300 Amp asking $800 plus shipping paid by check

Carver TFM-55 Amp asking $750 plus shipping paid by check

Carver TFM-45 Amp asking $750 plus shipping paid by check

Carver TFM-6CB Amp asking $175 plus shipping paid by check

Raven Audio Blackhawk Limited Edition Integrated Amp asking $2400 plus shipping paid by check.

If anyone has interest in any of this equipment, please PM me.  I really don't want to go to eBay with this stuff.  

Also if you want to make a donation to my Sons gofundme page, it would be greatly appreciated.  

Edited by helicopterpilotdoug
forgetful me...
  • Thank You 1

I have two inquiries. Can you PM me your contact details? I will only share them with your permission if these guys remain interested now that they know your price.

Edited by weitrhino
  • Thank You 1

---SOLD--- Raven Audio Blackhawk Limited Edition Integrated Amp asking $2400 plus shipping paid by check. ---SOLD---

If anyone is interested in any of the other equipment please let me know.  Make me an offer I can't refuse!  :)  

OK, the Sunfire Classic Vacuum tube control center is going to epray unless someone wants to make me an offer I can't refuse.  I'd rather not run this through there because it goes through the business and my ss#.  Of course the 13% loss also is a bummer.  

Asking $2400 plus shipping paid by check.  

Did you ever think of listing on Augiogon. I call it an ebay for high end components. I have had some good luck selling some Carver gear on there.  I bought a receiver off of TMRaudio.com.  Not sure how they deal with buying equipment.

Good Luck.

Papajoe

8 hours ago, helicopter pilot doug said:

Thanks for your suggestion PapaJoe.   I have not checked into selling on Audiogon, but I'll give it a look.  

You could also try USAudiomart. It has a Canadian counterpart as well.

20 hours ago, helicopter pilot doug said:

Thanks!  I have sent him a message :)  

Good luck Doug

You might have to drop your price a bit, due to the crazy 25% US CND exchange.

It works out to just over $3100 cnd, without exchange fees.

Brian

12 hours ago, BrianT said:

Good luck Doug

You might have to drop your price a bit, due to the crazy 25% US CND exchange.

It works out to just over $3100 cnd, without exchange fees.

Brian

Thanks Brian.  Yeah, one of the things that drives up the price is the high $ tubes.  I could drop the price with no tubes, or just generic tubes I have.  I'm open to offers that's for sure.

Sign in to follow this