Nahash5150

Hashy's Bench

Congrats Greg and Jenny!!! Glad to hear you left that job that was taking a toll on you.. Great times ahead for you and your family. I know you will do great in your business and a bright future is ahead for you and your family.  Awesome!

• Thank You 2

There will be mental vindication when you run across some of the idiots we talked about. 🙂

Find a good tax person / accountant. Start keeping a mileage log in your vehicle to track ALL work related mileage - including travel to Carverfest. Keep every receipt and note on the back who / what the expense was. My hunting buddy does this for the properties we manage and hunt on and it is amazing the amount of $$ his tax guy saves him every year - completely legally. You guys work for it, Uncle Sam is going to try and take what he can - it's up to you to protect it !!

I won't say good luck - this isn't about luck. It's about drive, skill, brains - you two have all of that in spades !!!

• Thank You 7

You two are an inspiration to us all!

Congrats on the new occupation and may you find joy in all it presents to you and yours!  =D==D==D=

Keep on jammin' always! 

turbo aka Dave

• Thank You 1

Congratulations! You did a wonderful job at upgrading my M-500 earlier this year. Others will be happy once they get a chance to experience your work!

• Thank You 2

1 hour ago, AndrewJohn said:

OK, we know that pictures make the thread...

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Greg should post a picture of his "bench" here?  a.k.a. his new workplace?

Yep - I'll do that once I get my matting replaced. It looks like shit right now.

• Thank You 1

What a great move, I think it increadable that you left that job that was so depressing and dragging you down., and now doing your dream!!

when your doing what you love and with passion, success will come...

Congrads!!!

• Thank You 3

When I set out on my own, my wife & I busted azz,  moved everything in, set it all in place then...took two weeks off. Perhaps not what some would counsel but it was never about the $$$. As she said, "If you ever start talking about this statistic, or that, I will do two things: 1. Kill you. 2. Then divorce you. Find your 5HI7 on the lawn."  That was a polite way of saying , Follow your heart. 

Wishing you both continued success & every happiness.

Edited by dcl
  • Thank You 2
  • That Rocks 3