Hello From Gilbert Arizona!

Its refreshing to find a site dedicated to the Carver connection. I have been a huge fan of this equipment for as long as I can remember. I have been lucky enough to find a nice combo of the C-1 and M 1.5t on ebay and hope to learn more from the enthusiasts on this site. My beginnings go back to 1990 while stationed in Germany with the Air Force, I purchased my first Carver set, a CT-7 and TFM 42.   Fell in love from that point on. To this day I wish I would have never sold them.  But as most of you know, when your young you tend to do stupid things. So that being said, this should be a fun and informative place to rest my head for a while. Hope to chat with many of you and get my new system in order!

• Thank You 6
  • That Rocks 1

WELCOME!

You came to the right place if you love Bob Carver gear.

Many excellent techs and knowledgeable members here...all nice people. 

C-1 and M-1.5t are excellent choices. ~^

Tell us about your system, your future system plans, musical tastes, etc.

• Thank You 1

Welcome back to the wonderful world of Carver.  Your handle definitely says it all.

You have, of course,  opened Pandora's box with your thoughts of getting your new system in order.  You will get great guidance from the wizards and brilliant techs here, and encouragement from us minions.  

Welcome to the site!  Great people here, kick off your shoes , grab a cold beverage of your choice, turn up the volume and browse the site.  I’ve been here since 2009 and still find new info I use daily!

we love photos by the way!

enjoy your stay!

barryg

• Thank You 1

Gilbert is a unique place. I finally felt that I had found Phoenix's roots there. Don't know much about it except I was there to purchase an air rifle that was far beyond my means and expectations.

There has been a continued dedication to the Carver products here. Look around and you will see that these components have been given another lease to perform.

• Thank You 1

6 hours ago, carverfan said:

I purchased my first Carver set, a CT-7 and TFM 42.   Fell in love from that point on. To this day I wish I would have never sold them.  But as most of you know, when your young you tend to do stupid things.

Methinks I'm not young anymore yet I still do stupid things being here is not one of them. Glad to say that hanging around here and getting some excellent Carver to listen to is such a great part in my life.

Welcome and beware of OCCD.

Hello carverfan , and welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear. ;) There is a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help. 

When you get the chance, upload some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear.

So kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard.

giphy.gif.41a1d5cad7a882570c78614d3ab8403d.gif

• Community Admin

Welcome!  This is a good place to "rest your head" and stay longer.  Lots of fun, and things to learn.

Bits of history, lots of wisdom.

Edited by AndrewJohn

Welcome !! Glad you found us.

You will find all kinds of great information and people here. There are no dumb questions - ask anything and it is likely someone here will have an answer for you. Look around - there's a wealth of information on many subjects and it is free for the reading.

If you think you might want to "upgrade" or add to your system while hanging out here, I have a suggestion for you - take out your wallet. Look it over very carefully. Admire how well it conforms to your pocket after having had it for so long. Now look at it very seriously and say "Good bye"... These folks will cost you some $$$.

?

• Thank You 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you think you might want to "upgrade" or add to your system while hanging out here, I have a suggestion for you - take out your wallet. Look it over very carefully. Admire how well it conforms to your pocket after having had it for so long. Now look at it very seriously and say "Good bye"... These folks will cost you some $$$.

Years ago, I started with a CT-Seven & M.10t. Then some other Bob Carver gear. Still have them, the CT-Seven & M.10t, ...&  a wee bit more, a wee bit less (items let go of. It happens. Later we wish to reclaim the long gone). We say, "Welcome" & open wide the doors to OOCD. Enjoy your passion!

• Thank You 1
  • Haha 2