C-1 or M-500t

500t’s have been steadily increasing in price for some time now. I remember when they were $200 in excellent shape, all day every day. Now it’s hard to find a nice one south of $350.  

• Thank You 1

58 minutes ago, DrummerJuice said:

without  a frying pan aimed at my head!

replace the frying pan with paper mache.  Your bacon & eggs may not be the same though.

• Haha 4

Go for both if at all possible, but look at it this way, buy the M500t no matter what.  You can easily sell it for more if you want the C1, and come away with extra $ as a worst case option.

Unless there is something horrifically wrong with that M500t, it's a steal!  The C1, as well, but the M500t is worth well beyond $250.

Good luck!  Let us know what happens. 

• Thank You 3

1 hour ago, DrummerJuice said:

I sent the Seller an email last night, haven't heard back yet. The C-1 is owned by a client of mine so no rush. I was just concerned with getting both through the front door without  a frying pan aimed at my head! :)

You bring it in when she’s gone........?

• Thank You 4
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Rod H said:

OK. Get 'em both.

Need $$$?

You will be covered.

Lol, I will get them both if the seller ever gets back to me. Unfortunately, Vancouver is a $80 ferry ride (each way) and another 2hrs driving each way. 

• Thank You 1

55 minutes ago, DrummerJuice said:

Lol, I will get them both if the seller ever gets back to me. Unfortunately, Vancouver is a $80 ferry ride (each way) and another 2hrs driving each way. 

Still worth it - besides, you need the day trip!  ?

Keep at him!  Just don't let him know how absurd a deal he's offering.  ? 

1 hour ago, Rod H said:

OK. Get 'em both.

Need $$$?

You will be covered.

Say to go, Rod.  I'll second that one, just so the deal isn't lost.  Too good to miss for that reason.

Just let us know - the bonus is you can always tell SWMBO that you're buying it for someone else, but it needs extensive testing (over several decades) first.  ?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Brian_at_HHH said:

Still worth it - besides, you need the day trip!  ?

Keep at him!  Just don't let him know how absurd a deal he's offering.  ? 

Say to go, Rod.  I'll second that one, just so the deal isn't lost.  Too good to miss for that reason.

Just let us know - the bonus is you can always tell SWMBO that you're buying it for someone else, but it needs extensive testing (over several decades) first.  ?

Funds aren't the issue, but thank you all for the offer (this place is awesome!). I've reached out to both Seller's (waiting to hear back)  and hope to have something soon! 

• That Rocks 2