C-1 or M-500t

18 minutes ago, 4RUNNER said:

was thinking of replying to the same add then saw your post he was asking more a week or two ago if you need it picked up my son lives in Vancouver could probably help you out 

That would be Awesome! Hope the seller replies. Yes it was listed at $350 last week. Did you see the M-1.0t for $350 on Kijiji in Victoria? (that seller hasn't responded either) 

Wife advise. I’d buy both and just set them up on the rack like they have always been there. She may not even notice. If she does then just say you rearranged or reconfigured the system. Always worked for me. Fortunately, I no longer have to ease or sneak new pieces in. 

Edited by Maddmaster
  • Thank You 1
  • Haha 5

23 hours ago, DrummerJuice said:

I sent the Seller an email last night, haven't heard back yet. The C-1 is owned by a client of mine so no rush. I was just concerned with getting both through the front door without  a frying pan aimed at my head! :)

Better to beg forgiveness than ask permission

ray

btw, great buy on both

• Thank You 1
  • Haha 2

Hey everyone, looks like his buyer fell through, now I just have to arrange for someone to pick it up or ask him to hold it until next week when I can drive over there!

Seller just called me and said he will hold it until I can make it there! :D

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 3

51 minutes ago, DrummerJuice said:

What a roller coaster of emotion. Lol. Seller called back and the original buyer showed up so it's gone. I guess a C-1 it is. Seller seemed like a decent guy. He's keeping an eye out for another one for me. 

PM sent

• Thank You 1

4 hours ago, DrummerJuice said:

What a roller coaster of emotion. Lol. Seller called back and the original buyer showed up so it's gone. I guess a C-1 it is. Seller seemed like a decent guy. He's keeping an eye out for another one for me. 

Well that sucks. Deals are out there, and I hope you find one.

• Thank You 1

• Community Admin

Watch on Facebook Marketplace, and Craigslist for the 500t.  

I've found much better bargains there - less competition "in the know" there, and usually local, and usually real people.

Ebay seems to have a lot of "flippers" trying to max the highest sale for lesser core units that may have been in a fire, estate sale, or unknown history.

I see 500t's go for the low to mid $200's (US) regularly.

Patience, Grasshopper, patience.

• Thank You 2
  • That Rocks 1