fxbill

For you bass lovers!

So.... you think your sub really puts out bass...and you like it? This might just be something you'd be interested in. I have 2 of them and am giving away one. It an ADC subsonic equalizer / synthesizer model DSS-100. Basically it's a bass booster for half of the unit and a bass synthesizer for the other half. Any note or signal passing through it at 100hz or less has a signal synthesized at exactly half of that frequency and it is controlled by a slide switch on the left. On the right is just the bass boost. You can either select to go through your main amp with the output or go to a LF amp...your choice. If you want really gut busting bass this will do it....and it sounds quite good!

This particular one has a bad bypass switch in it that has been wired in the "on" position.....and I used it for years that way just sliding the control all the way down when I wasn't using it. It works fine that way, but I just discovered a guy on Fleabay that was selling a switch that will fit it perfectly so I bought it. You mission......should you decide to accept....is to either continue using it the way I did or install the new switch yourself. As soon as it arrives I will send it to you. Your second "mission" is to try to stop your furniture from walking away when you use it! It is also missing the side screws for the cover...which are in a box with thousands of other "orphan" screws. I'm sure you can find some for it easily though....they're pretty standard.

You won't hear that 10hz note, but you'll sure feel it!! 

Post if you'd like it.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by fxbill
  • Thank You 7

Since I forgot to make any statement about selection if more than one wanted it I think I have to say Charlie....it's yours! PM me with your shipping info and I'll get it out to you. It might take a few days to get it packed up and shipped..or if you don't mind waiting for several days I can ship it with the new switch that I just bought for it. Let me know!

Edited by fxbill
  • Thank You 6

Put me in with 42!!!!!~^                                  👑                                     8-[  uhhh hey......anybody???

Stickers

Congrats Charlie!

Awesome offering fxbill!!!  ~^

Now I have this certain scene of Michael J. Fox in my head...

Simply Awesome.  fxbill is super generous.

These are fun. I have a dbx 120x-DS sub harmonic synthesizer that also moves furniture.

Great Instant Karma!

Edited by AndrewJohn

Stickers

20 minutes ago, Turbo said:

Congrats Charlie!

Awesome offering fxbill!!!  ~^

Now I have this certain scene of Michael J. Fox in my head...

Thank you. That's funny... I did the effects on Family Ties for 4 seasons. He used to lose all of his weekly allowance to the grips playing gin rummy at lunch..... He was a great kid though.