HELLO (again)

Hi everyone. I am an old (founding) member that was deleted  some time ago, one that has recently wanted to "dust off" my vintage Carver pieces and enjoy them again after a long period of disuse. I will probably be  wanting to get them checked out and refreshed soon. I know virtually nothing about the inner workings of these things, so my contributions to the board will be minor, at best.  As the Bobfather  always sez... "Enjoy The Music ! "   PS: anyone that might have a face plate for a TFM-55 that's in good condition, I might be in the market for one. Thanks. ☮️

• Thank You 5

Hello GarciaFan, and welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear back. ;) There is (still) a lot of information here, much technical know how, and a pretty good bunch of folks that are happy to help.

When you get the chance, upload some pics of your gear in the Members Systems area. We all like pics of all kinds of audio gear.

So kick your shoes off, turn up the music, and welcome aboard back.

giphy.gif.25dea87ff4a5edd1d191dcc664fd6ea4.gif

• Thank You 1

Thank you for the warm welcome !  My audio pieces are not particularly noteworthy. Just stock Carver stuff.  C-2 * CT-6 * C-11 * SD/A-450 * M-500t (with ears/handles) * TFM - 35 * TFM - 55     I don't have a picture hosting service anymore, and I don't really recall how  to post  pics, links,  etc. Guess I'll have to reacquaint myself after a while. Thanks again.  

• That Rocks 1

Hello @GarciaFan! Welcome back.

Posting pictures is easy.

You can Drag and Drop files into the attachment area (arrow) or click on 'choose file' to view your device's files for pics to upload. If you click on 'Insert other media' to the right you will get a menu of options to attach an existing pic you've already uploaded before, insert a pic from URL (that is, it will embed a picture posted somewhere else on the web) or go to LunaEditor website to upload a pic you would like to edit (after you edit your pic, you save it to your device then upload it using the above instructions).

image.thumb.png.f76e86baf61360d6b879e4d6902c1a5f.png

Whenever you upload pics, you can always access them to repost elsewhere on the site if you wish. If you click on your username in the upper right, go to 'My Attachments' and you can always see files and pics you've uploaded, and even delete ones you no longer want to use (if you delete a pic from your uploads, they are removed from the server, and disappear where ever they are posted).

• Thank You 1

• 2 weeks later...