Dadvw

C-1 Karma

I have been blessed to have had the finances to enjoy this hobby and meet great generous people who understand good sound and how to help others maintain their OCCD from this site......grin. So I am going to start my first Karma since it is the season to be giving. I have a C-1 that works, needs a refurb for long term use. Only issue it has is when Sonic Holography is engaged, it loses the right channel. It’s been that way since I bought it off Ebay 3 years ago. It’s been used in my house and my garage systems. Comes from a pet free, smoke free home. Pick a number from 1 to 100 and I will draw Black Friday!  If you need more pics, send me a PM with your email and I will send them........grin

31139409-A9BF-4A69-A285-3495F3DE932A.jpeg

• Thank You 11
  • That Rocks 4

4 hours ago, dennismiller55 said:

Very nice karma.  This will be a nice holiday treat for someone.  I am not in.  But I will repair, clean the pots and switches, and do a full performance checkout for free if shipping is covered.   

Thank you Dennis for that offer! If the winner wants it shipped directly to you, I will make it happen.......grin. I will even cover shipping from your place to the winners......grin

Edited by Dadvw
  • Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 3

WOW, what a wonderful karma.  Call it a "Dual Karma."  John for the core unit and shipping, and Dennis for the refresh.  Unbelievable!

OK, temptation has me smitten.  I'll go in with 58.

• Thank You 1

Stickers

Once again, the generosity of those in this community is front and center - absolutely awesome! Not in as I already have more stuff than any one person should be allowed to own. I do want to wish everyone the best of luck while thanking everyone for making this site what it is. 

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 1

Stickers