Bonzoro

4000t/C-4000 Face Plates IN BLACK ONLY $150

I am having a small hand full of 4000t/C-4000 face plates being machined and I am offering them up to a couple people who may have a cosmetically challenged 4000t or C-4000 or may just want to have their preamp match their amplifiers (Providing they are Black). These are only being produced in BLACK. YES, only in black. I will be keeping some for my custom builds and that leaves a few up for grabs. Yes, they are expensive. I could knock the price down by buying a hundred but I aint got Thirteen grand to wrap up in the project.  The price is $150 which will include shipping from me to you after I get them Silk Screened. PM me if you want one. Don't clog up the thread with crazyness. Remember there will be less than 6 face plates available!!!!!  They are made as close to the originals as possible and anodized IN BLACK. The holes are Laser cut and they are of high quality and yes, they are ONLY available in black.

Here is the process:

1. Reserve yours through PM. I will mark the thread as sold as soon as the 5 or six plates are sold.

2. Relax, it will take some time to get the face plates to me, and then to the Screener. If you have a special request for printing a different color than 

white, like Green for your Incredible Hulk Memorial Preamp, it could take longer but is doable.  No special printing (like Aquamarine greenish brown in #75 Sans font)

3. If you want a C-4000 face plate, we may need to find a face plate to borrow so we can copy the printing set-up.

4. If you want it blank, no problem as long as its black.

5. You will be transferring money to me ($150) using PayPal "Friends and Family" so we don't get stuck with fees. Make sure you have the funds available before you order, it will not be COD. Don't dilly dally, these will only be available for a couple days. Did I mention that they are Only available in black???  This is how the Phase Linear 700 Series II face plates I had done turned out and this is how the 4000t in white Silk Screen will look.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving

Perry

IMG_5176rs (600 x 450).jpg

3 sold,  3 left

• Thank You 3
  • That Rocks 2
  • Love this! 1

Anybody?????   OK,  

ALL FACEPLATES ARE GONE.   Thanks for your interest. For the guys who bought one (or three).....   I'll keep you posted.  The machinist will let me know in a day or two of when he will be shipping to me. Then a quick trip across town to get the screening done and I'll get a date for that.   Don't forget to PM me your address so I don't send them to Tijuana or some shit.....

• Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Daddyjt said:

Do you have any in silver?

I have some in silver but I pissed canned them black. 

For the guys who got in on this buy, I sent an estimated date for them to ship to me so I can have them Silk screened. Check your PM's....

• Thank You 1

Perry,

Have these been completed?

I would love to see the finished product.

Itch

• Thank You 2

6 hours ago, itchitch said:

Perry,

Have these been completed?

I would love to see the finished product.

Itch

They should be here soon. Then off to the silk screener/laser etcher

• Thank You 2

Hang in there guys.  These machinists are being perfectionists. They are trying to get as close as possible to the original grain of the Carver face plates. They have made the Phase Linear faceplates and got them spot on so I'll give them a bit more time before I throw up the Bullshit Flag. I should be getting an update today. Thanks

Perry

• Thank You 3

these will be shipping to me Monday.  I'm sending him a fedex tag as we speak (type).  They turned out SWEET!!!!!

Sorry for the holdup, it was Kevins fault........    ;)

IMG_0628rs (2016 x 1512).jpg

IMG_0629rs (2016 x 1512).jpg

IMG_0630rs (2016 x 1512).jpg

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 5

The face plates are coming in on fedex tomorrow morning (1/29).  Then to the Silk Screener/Sublimator I go.....   

• Thank You 2
  • That Rocks 1

On ‎01‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 5:51 AM, AndrewJohn said:

Thank you Bonzoro.  Your contributions to this site are very appreciated.

+1

• Thank You 1

Thanks you kind sirs.

sorry it's taking so long. Between the East Coast weather, and some defects (which we rejected to gain perfection), it has been trying. Thanks for the understanding. 

this has been keeping me busy while I waited for the faces. 

IMG_5307rs (2208 x 1656).jpg

All upgraded (Both pieces)

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 4

Perry,

Out of a possible interest in having C-9 faceplates silkscreened, who are you using for this process?

• Thank You 1

5 hours ago, 4krow said:

Perry,

Out of a possible interest in having C-9 faceplates silkscreened, who are you using for this process?

it's a machine shop out on the east coast. There is a minimum order so you'd have to order like a dozen. It's a pain in the ass. You have to make sure whatever face plate you decide to reproduce, you need to get another 11 guys onboard and make sure it's a popular face and worth it.  You asked about just silkscreening???    You need to PM me.

The face plates are in the hands of the Screener now. They will spend a day or 3 getting the program for the screens done including matching the original font. I'll let you guys know when I get them back. I'll ship them out ASAP. 

• Thank You 3

18 hours ago, Bonzoro said:

The face plates are in the hands of the Screener now. They will spend a day or 3 getting the program for the screens done including matching the original font. I'll let you guys know when I get them back. I'll ship them out ASAP. 

Good work Perry.

Did your CNC "save" your project so that a reorder can be done more easily?

• Thank You 2

The printer says they will be done on Monday...  We'll see. I already told them i wasn't impressed with the Turn Time....  He said "but if you like the Product"...  And I said if the turn around time is too long it's unsatisfactory.  As we said in the military....  One "Awe Shit" wipes out 10 "Atta Boy's" 

p

• Thank You 1
  • Haha 1