HappyTrails

My visit from Santa (B-Man)

I had a visit with Santa today and was left speechless

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.  Christmas came early for me thanks to Brian.

I meet up with Brian aka @B-Man at a BP station in Cosby TN this morning to pick up my amp from him.   Brian and I were to get together to build the amp, but Brians very busy schedule has prevented him from doing much past work.  He and I were to meet up early this morning so I can get the parts and get off to someone else that had a bit more time.

In something I have come to always be amazed at with the people here, Brian built the amp yesterday.  Something I didnt expect and was blown away with him taking time to do so.

Brian Thank You. 

Carver Amp.jpg

• Thank You 4
  • That Rocks 12
  • Love this! 2

Happy Trails...congratulations on the completed amp!

Set back and enjoy some Christmas music...

B-Man...you're an EXCELLENT Santa's helper. =D=

Edited by Dennis47
  • Thank You 2
  • That Rocks 1

I had the opportunity to listen to Paul's amp for 3-4 hours last night. I am amazed at how silent it is - ZERO noise through the SDA tweeters. Absolutely perfect. I listened to the whole Carver Demo CD from @Daddyjt and it sounded phenomenal. I am truly impressed with the sound quality and am looking forward to building my two kits shortly. Enjoy the amp Paul - she's a beauty !!

In case I didn't say it - I'm Back !! My bench is back together and I've ordered some parts from Mouser. I think I am going to gift myself a distortion analyzer from Santa... 🙂

Keep your eyes open for a Karma coming soon to a Carver forum near you...

• Thank You 5
  • That Rocks 1

Stickers

Brian, dont buy any socket savers, working on them ;)

Maybe an amp cover to coming your way, LOL.

I've been wide open since I saw you at 8:15 this morning but I've had a smile on my face since!  You were toasted this afternoon at the neighborhood meeting of the minds at Turgua Brewery!

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 2

Well would ya look at that? Just look at that would ya? Look at that! Paul's gonna be sooo happy with that . Just look at it!     Squirrel!!!! Hey would ya look how danged  fast that B-Man built that amp? Would You Look At that!!!???...(word is he was kicked back feet up passin' gas) listened for 3or 4 hours after completion!!! Would you just look at that! ...😂 would ya just look at that challenge? 

Just remember what happened to Flick...triple dog dare.

• Thank You 1
  • Haha 5

Stickers

That is great news, you will love this amp. A buddy of mine was over at my place, he really liked the 275

he placed an order for a factory one. that is how good this 275 amp is.

Can you tell me more about Carver Demo CD from @Daddyjt

Brian

• Thank You 1

LOL I thought I hit reply earlier this morning.  Brian, not stuck yet!  Still not sure it will even get placed, as Bob's signature to me is better.

I got a bad link on the demo CD ?

• Thank You 1

8 minutes ago, HappyTrails said:

LOL I thought I hit reply earlier this morning.  Brian, not stuck yet!  Still not sure it will even get placed, as Bob's signature to me is better.

I got a bad link on the demo CD ?

I’m making another set for a member, so pm me your address and I’ll make two and send you a set. 

They will I’ll not be the Lightscribe discs with the carversite image on them, as this blanks are no longer gettable, and I don’t know if I can dig up the cover art - but I’ll get you the music on disc:-)

• Thank You 6

5 hours ago, Daddyjt said:

I’m making another set for a member, so pm me your address and I’ll make two and send you a set. 

They will I’ll not be the Lightscribe discs with the carversite image on them, as this blanks are no longer gettable, and I don’t know if I can dig up the cover art - but I’ll get you the music on disc:-)

I can scan and print a cover if needed.

• Thank You 1